• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's the end of the world - so let's party with More Weird Shiznit!
1 1

56 posts in this topic

When the world cancels all of your fun don't sulk. Count on Bedrock City to bring the fun to you!

But before we begin, the usual rules...

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Our paypal address is - payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks should be made out to:

• Bedrock City
  • 6516-D Westheimer Rd.
  • Houston, TX. 77057

Have Fun!

Just now, MrBedrock said:

When the world cancels all of your fun don't sulk. Count on Bedrock City to bring the fun to you!

But before we begin, the usual rules...

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Our paypal address is - payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks should be made out to:

• Bedrock City
  • 6516-D Westheimer Rd.
  • Houston, TX. 77057

Have Fun!

:popcorn:

Mighty Mouse Party set - $20 shipped!

No time like the End of Days to celebrate your birthday. Heck, celebrate it every day from here on out. And no better birthday theme than Mighty Mouse! This small set (you can't have to many party guests congregating in one area. Boo!) includes eight plates, eight cups, two packages of napkins, and one plastic cup for the guest of honor...YOU! The plastic cup is copyright 1977 and the party supplies are circa early '80s.

mightymousenapkins.jpeg

mightymouseplates.jpeg

mightymousenapkins2.jpeg

mightymousecups1.jpeg

mightymousecup2.jpeg

mightymousecup1.jpeg

You will be spending a lot of time at home, alone, so what better gift for yourself than...

Tijuana Bibles! - $60 for all of 'em Sold!

Yes, 17 Tijuana Bibles, those little pamphlets of graphic satirical smut, mostly complete, though a couple are missing pages. I know because I have inspected them. All of them are fairly well worn. I know because ... never mind.

Here's what you get -

• The Frigidaire Salesman
  • Kiss Me Again - missing pg 1
  • Rosie's Beau
  • Fritzi Ritz - art on cover traced in pen
  • Art of Love - missing two pages
  • Skippy
  • Winnie Winkle
  • Tillie in "Let's Go Nudist"
  • Kiss Me Again - different page layout than above
  • Dagwood - missing two pages
  • Dumb Dora
  • Streaky
  • Ella Cinders in "Tsk Tsk"
  • Tracy
  • Judge Puffie
  • Boots by Iva Biggun
  • Andy Gump "Has an Unusual Piece'

Twelve are pictured, five are not, because that would be the end of the thread! You must be over 18 to purchase these.

tijuanabibles.jpeg

Edited by MrBedrock

18 minutes ago, zeezee said:

We need Mighty Mouse now more than ever to save the day

So True!

Now that things are all crazy we should definitely start wearing our tinfoil hats. But let's do so in style!

Tom Corbett Space Cadet hat and visor - $60

The hat is wrinkled and worn but still retains most of its metallic sheen. The bill and drop down visor are still in great shape.  A conversation starter for sure, even if the conversation is just you convincing yourself that the Illuminati is out to get you.

tomcorbett2.jpeg

tomcorbett1.jpeg

tomcorbett4.jpeg

tomcorbett3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I just commented on Catrick's thread. It should be called the end of the world sale. Warped minds think alike huh Ritchie?...:roflmao:

I am sure you will ride this thing out in style! I am going to fix a drink now.

5 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

This thread has been suspended until tomorrow.

Too many boardies showed up in one place?

22 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

You will be spending a lot of time at home, alone, so what better gift for yourself than...

Tijuana Bibles! - $60 for all of 'em

Yes, 17 Tijuana Bibles, those little pamphlets of graphic satirical smut, mostly complete, though a couple are missing pages. I know because I have inspected them. All of them are fairly well worn. I know because ... never mind.

Here's what you get -

• The Frigidaire Salesman
  • Kiss Me Again - missing pg 1
  • Rosie's Beau
  • Fritzi Ritz - art on cover traced in pen
  • Art of Love - missing two pages
  • Skippy
  • Winnie Winkle
  • Tillie in "Let's Go Nudist"
  • Kiss Me Again - different page layout than above
  • Dagwood - missing two pages
  • Dumb Dora
  • Streaky
  • Ella Cinders in "Tsk Tsk"
  • Tracy
  • Judge Puffie
  • Boots by Iva Biggun
  • Andy Gump "Has an Unusual Piece'

Twelve are pictured, five are not, because that would be the end of the thread! You must be over 18 to purchase these.

tijuanabibles.jpeg

:takeit:

At any rate: joking is good, but follow the more basic rules preventively: I assure you this is no joke, even in such a vast country as the USA.
Being more careful in the early stages avoid the "snowball effect" of the contagion. There are a lot of people fighting between life and death in our Lombardia region, so I also ask a prayer for these. (thumbsu

40 minutes ago, vaillant said:

At any rate: joking is good, but follow the more basic rules preventively: I assure you this is no joke, even in such a vast country as the USA.
Being more careful in the early stages avoid the "snowball effect" of the contagion. There are a lot of people fighting between life and death in our Lombardia region, so I also ask a prayer for these. (thumbsu

Sadly, folks have been ignoring the situation here in  the US of A for  months,  and  now I'm  afraid  the  country's  going to take  a  bad beating.  

But  at least my  Perv Reputation is intact,  :D