• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slabs [Todd SS and others] & A Variety of Raws
2 2

77 posts in this topic

Welcome to my thread. It's been a while but figured I would list a few things up here and give this community first dibs on some of these books.

Rules:

First :takeit: gets it and I'll use timestamps to clear up any confusion.

No HOSers or probies

Slabs - Shipping will be USPS Priority Boxed - at buyers cost - PM me for a quote

Raws - Shipping will be USPS Priority Boxed or Flat Rate envelope with a mailer - at buyers cost - PM me for a quote

I accept PayPal - I will send an invoice.

I accept returns; buyer pays return shipping unless something is not as described.

For the slabs, I did tag them with my eBay handle but they are not listed there at this time. If they are not sold here, I will list them there and use these photos.

Edited by mangbus

Power Rangers #25 David Finch Variant Lot - includes trade dress and the limited to 500 virgin variant

NM+ sets priced at $20 per set ( 3 available )

pDGpYbJm.jpgkEKPBzym.jpg

Edited by mangbus

Uncanny X-Men #1 Mark Brooks Variant Set (Covers A & B)

NM or better on both

$15 per set ( 7 5 sets available )

xJn3omTm.jpgCn2MZRYm.jpg

@lonetree I added 5 more sets and bumped the condition down to NM or better on those 5. Your 2 are the better of the group but wanted to alert you to the update either way.

Edited by mangbus

Detective Comics #1000 Neal Adams Variant Lot (both unsigned!)

NM+ on the sketch version and VF/NM on the color (see back cover scan)

$100 for the pair

suwYEJOm.jpgBsHDVL2m.jpg

U4PkqPAl.jpg

Edited by mangbus