• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Stay Safe out there and Thanks!
3 3

154 posts in this topic

Hi Gang. Man, I'm bored... My state is now basically shut down. No nothing except food stores, pharmacy, gas station, bank and for the time only the Post Office. My Post Office is operating on reduced hours. More about that later. So, I got a lot of time on my hands. Been working out in the garage and cleaning out my horde a bit. I can't go to the flea markets or antique shows and Cons are all closed down. I do have the boards though.

This thread will contain about 50 Pulps, Old titalating Crime Magazines and a small group of sleezy old Girly Magazines. NO comic books this time. So, if this is your thing hang in for a few days of stuff you don't often see. If you want comics probably will want to move on unless you are just as bored as I am.

IMPORTANT NOTE: My Post Office is operating on very reduced hours. I am in that "geezer" high risk area. I am supposed to not leave the junk pile. I am complying. So, if you buy something please be prepared to pay immediately. Not that I am in dire need of the few bucks I am likely to make here, But I will be making ONE trip to the Post Office. Most of you folks are always fast payers and great to deal with. But there is always that one or two folks I have to prod and make a special trip for. That won't happen this time. If you pay after 3 days, most likely, your money will be refunded and no books. FAIR WARNING!

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage will be determined at end of sale. A lot of this stuff is heavier and larger than comics. As always, I will research as needed and charge the least amount of postage that I can and still get your purchase off to you safely. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

NO coronavirus here but...

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

La Paree Stories August 1934

Spicy, Saucy girly stories. Has 16 pages of bare naked ladies in center. They are full of nudie line art and risque content. These are really tough to find anymore. These were probably the Playboy of the depression. With a 25 cent cover price and the fact that you probably had to ask for a copy "under the counter" make them even tougher. I have a few of these coming up.

Nice, clean, tight copy. Has a neat 1-3/4" upper spine split. A couple tiny edge tears and light general wear. Very nice interior paper.

$75.

laparee7:34a.jpg

laparee7:34b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

G-8 and his Battle Aces December 1942

Cool, Hero War title. Nice covers and good to read.

A nice, solid copy with tight full paper spine. Has the usual small edge tears especially at bottom where cover slid down about 1/8" during binding. Interior paper is yellowed a bit but very supple with no brittleness.

Was $40.   Now $35.

G-8dec1942a.jpg

G-8dec1942b.jpg

G-8dec1942c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Underworld Detective Magazine July 1950

Hot babe cover. "Sadist Sex Fiend" story. Full of lurid crime stories illustrated with some very graphic photos...

Nice copy. Has tight, full paper spine. Slight bend at top. A few very tiny edge tears. Worst is 1/2" at base of spine. Nice, off white pages.

$25.

underworlddetective1.jpg

underworlddetective2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Imagination Stories of Science and Fantasy #1 Oct 1950

Beautiful Hannes Bok cover and interior art.

A beautiful copy. Square, tight full paper spine. No tears, splits, creases and just the most minimal wear.

$25.

imagination1.jpg

imagination2.jpg

imagination3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD via PM

Detective Story Magazine V3#5 3/5/16

Bondage cover. 1st appearance Black Star. !st Johnston McCulley story (of 320 appearances)

Tight copy with full paper spine. Has a light waterstain about halfway down spine and at bottom. Shows when mag is opened. Several small edge tears. Worst is about 3/4" at bottom of spine. Light cream but very supple pages with no brittleness.

$40.

detectivestory1.jpg

detectivestory2.jpg

detectivestory3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Underworld Detective Magazine July 1950

Hot babe cover. "Sadist Sex Fiend" story. Full of lurid crime stories illustrated with some very graphic photos...

Nice copy. Has tight, full paper spine. Slight bend at top. A few very tiny edge tears. Worst is 1/2" at base of spine. Nice, off white pages.

$25.

underworlddetective1.jpg

underworlddetective2.jpg

I’ll Take It 

Life Story Magazine March 1942

Awsome photo bondage cover "Nazi Love Captive".

Back cover missing. Small tear at bottom of spine. Bottom right corner rounded. A couple small back page tears. Solid otherwise with nice supple pages.

Was $20.   Now $15.

lifestory1.jpg

lifestory2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

41 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

La Paree Stories August 1934

Spicy, Saucy girly stories. Has 16 pages of bare naked ladies in center. They are full of nudie line art and risque content. These are really tough to find anymore. These were probably the Playboy of the depression. With a 25 cent cover price and the fact that you probably had to ask for a copy "under the counter" make them even tougher. I have a few of these coming up.

Nice, clean, tight copy. Has a neat 1-3/4" upper spine split. A couple tiny edge tears and light general wear. Very nice interior paper.

$75.

laparee7:34a.jpg

laparee7:34b.jpg

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Imagination Stories of Science and Fantasy #1 Oct 1950

Beautiful Hannes Bok cover and interior art.

A beautiful copy. Square, tight full paper spine. No tears, splits, creases and just the most minimal wear.

$25.

imagination1.jpg

imagination2.jpg

imagination3.jpg

9 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Film Fun Magazine August 1935

Enoch Bolles airbrushed GGA cover? Spicy movie star photos.

This copy is slightly dirty. Large stamped "N" in bottom right corner. Bend in upper left corner. Top staple is rusty inside.

$25.

filmfunAug1.jpg

filmfunAug2.jpg

take these please

SOLD via PM!

Amazing Stories June 1941

John Carter story by Edgar Rice Burrroughs

Classic J Allen St. John cover

Back cover is by Frank Paul

A well worn but solid copy. Piece of tape at bottom of spine. 2" upper back cover spine split. Numerous small wrinkles and light creases as well as some tiny edge tears. Small chunk out of top of back cover. Cover is glued at spine. Interior paper is yellowed but supple and no brittleness. A real affordable copy of a classic issue.

$40.

amazingstories6:41a.jpg

amazingstories6:41b.jpg

amazingstories6:41c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD via PM!

Pep Stories March 1931

Nice early issue full of risque nudie art. Can't show 'em or the mods would probably spank me...

A pretty sharp copy for a 90 year old pulp. Has square, full paper spine. A few small right edge overhang tears. A couple of small interior cover edge tape repairs s well as small pieces at top and bottom of spine. Small piece out of back cover. One page has ads on both sides torn off. No stories affected. Nice, supple interior pages with no brittleness.Tough early issue!

$100.

pep3:31a.jpg

pep3:31b.jpg

pep3:31c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Red Star Adventures #1 June 1940

The White Savage by Martin McCall. Bondage cover with a Doc Savage looking character.

Tight, with full paper spine. Has some edge tears mostly on top and right edge. A few small black grease pencil marks in upper right corner. Long back cover crease and small piece out of bottom right corner. Nice supple interior paper with no brittleness. Obscure pulp!

Was $100.  Now $75. Rare one!

redstaradvs1.jpg

redstaradvs2.jpg

redstaradvs3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

La Paree Stories V2#3 April 1931

16 pages of nude photos in center.

Cover and all interior pages are very neatly split and detached at spine. Long thin, "subscription" type crease down center. Pages are very nice and supple with zero brittleness.

$45.

laparee4:31a.jpg

laparee4:31b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

La Paree Stories V2#3 April 1931

16 pages of nude photos in center.

Cover and all interior pages are very neatly split and detached at spine. Long thin, "subscription" type crease down center. Pages are very nice and supple with zero brittleness.

$45.

laparee4:31a.jpg

laparee4:31b.jpg

take

SOLD via PM!

Cabaret Yearbook 1956

Spiral bound girly magazine. Lots of nudie stripper photos. Includes 6 pages of Jayne Mansfield.

Small bend in lower right corner. Otherwise beautiful shape with no tears or creases and fresh interior paper.

$25.

cabaret1.jpg

cabaret2.jpg

cabaret3.jpg

cabaret4.jpg

Edited by Robot Man