• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Social distancing

59 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, kav said:

Went to another woman-
"Can I buy you a drink?"
"Only if you put the money down on the bar and leave"

I don’t get this one to much about social distancing but I guess a stretch lol 

1 hour ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Thankfully, I have been practicing social distancing for years as a neighbor of mine is not one to regularly bathe. A nice fellow, otherwise.

At least he’s a nice person. Well if you wear a mask you can claim it’s because of covid lol 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I wouldn't touch that with a 6-foot pole! :kidaround:

i dunno, it does appear she has experience holding on to knobs. the over/under thumb method, i know, but still, trained is trained.. as to the cc terminal...... that i have concerns with.

16 minutes ago, wilbil said:

as to the cc terminal...... that i have concerns with.

In the British supermarket I go to, they can seem a little grungy.   I use contactless card.  Hopefully the store has now adopted some more sensibly OCD cleanliness.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 hours ago, wilbil said:

i dunno, it does appear she has experience holding on to knobs. the over/under thumb method, i know, but still, trained is trained.. as to the cc terminal...... that i have concerns with.

Whether you're just holding onto a knob, turning it back and forth, or even polishing it to a nice, glossy spit-shine, some seem to have more of a natural aptitude for it than others and looks alone may be deceptive! Genetics and upbringing appear to play a bigger part in succeeding than appearance.  hm 

Edited by James J Johnson

30 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Get off my lawn. :sumo: 

Its usually 10 foot pole, but was making it 6ft for social distancing lolmaybe it WAS too much of a thinker

I'll get off the law now though (:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
33 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Get off my lawn. :sumo: 

Its usually 10 foot pole, but was making it 6ft for social distancing lolmaybe it WAS too much of a thinker

I'll get off the lawn now though (:

Pervert. :sumo:  And clean up your poop.

11 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Whether you're just holding onto a knob, turning it back and forth, or even polishing it to a nice, glossy spit-shine, some seem to have more of a natural aptitude for it than others and looks alone may be deceptive! Genetics and upbringing appear to play a bigger part in succeeding than appearance.  hm 

that was good.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:54 PM, lizards2 said:

Pervert. :sumo:  And clean up your poop.

giphy.gif

I went grocery shopping today and may have acted as above with jackarses.Some fool actually came up from behind and put his hand on my shoulder to ask if I was just waiting on the floks ten feet from me to move along.And me without my Pineapple.There was some yellingings.

Edited by porcupine48

On 3/31/2020 at 5:23 PM, Ken Aldred said:
On 3/31/2020 at 5:09 PM, wilbil said:

as to the cc terminal...... that i have concerns with.

I use contactless card.

Almost sounds like the dark ages if you still have to punch in anything to use your credit card, as I believe the chip enhanced and tap system have been in place for amost a full decade, in not longer, by now.  (shrug)