• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, buttock said:

It's also being held on a weekday during working hours.  

All of mine are on weekdays during working hours unfortunately. It's the only way I can do them. I usually take at least 3 or 4 PTO days to manage it.

27 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I laugh because this is actually pretty tame compared to years gone by.  I remember one of October sales a few years go where Nik kept winning books in a matter of seconds.  There was regularly 6 or 7 takes on any key books.  

It was rediculous...almost every big key went to Nikelspot like he had inside info or something...I was at work myself and anything posted got 5 takes minimum

6 minutes ago, Incredible Pulp said:

It was rediculous...almost every big key went to Nikelspot like he had inside info or something...I was at work myself and anything posted got 5 takes minimum

I am ok with a repeat of that. Does't have to be Nik though. Anyone will do. :)