• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I use different social media outlets for different things

IG: Comics

Twitter: Nonsense

Facebook:Personal life

Messenger:Chat with friends

Telegram:Work

Whatsapp:Video chat

Ever since the invention of the phone I have stopped using telegrams. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:
2 minutes ago, kav said:

Do you know anyone who doesnt have air conditioning?

no

WHY dont you know anyone that doesnt have air conditioning?

Seriously if I have 3 sets of 9 rolls of toilet paper for a family of 4 do I still need to pick up my limit of 1 .. 9 roll once a week at the grocery store?

IS THAT ALGEBRA? :banana:

It feels like algebra...

Just now, jaybuck43 said:

What is the best Italian restaurant on Long Island?

I have to preface this with saying that I have not eaten here yet.  But everyone says that Maroni's of Northport is one of, if not the best. 

http://www.maronicuisine.com/chefs-tasting-menu/

I liked Orto in Miller Place, Dodici in Rockville Centre, Bacaro in Massapequa Park, Verona in Farmingdale.... they all come to mind. 

There is a LOT of good italian places in the Jersey, NYC, Staten Island, Long Island areas... even when we meet up at John's Pizza of all places in Times Square... their pizza is not only good but their dishes are as well.   I think in some cases it's harder to find BAD italian food around these parts than it is to find decent to good places. 

lol you knew that though. 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Seriously if I have 3 sets of 9 rolls of toilet paper for a family of 4 do I still need to pick up my limit of 1 .. 9 roll once a week at the grocery store?

IS THAT ALGEBRA? :banana:

It feels like algebra...

I order from Amazon whenever I am running out.  Before there was a rush on toilet paper and before i knew that buying toiler paper was a 'thing'... I already had the end of a 48 pack and a sealed 48 pack in storage. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I have to preface this with saying that I have not eaten here yet.  But everyone says that Maroni's of Northport is one of, if not the best. 

http://www.maronicuisine.com/chefs-tasting-menu/

I liked Orto in Miller Place, Dodici in Rockville Centre, Bacaro in Massapequa Park, Verona in Farmingdale.... they all come to mind. 

There is a LOT of good italian places in the Jersey, NYC, Staten Island, Long Island areas... even when we meet up at John's Pizza of all places in Times Square... their pizza is not only good but their dishes are as well.   I think in some cases it's harder to find BAD italian food around these parts than it is to find decent to good places. 

lol you knew that though. 

And when you dine at any of these restaurants, what is your go to meal?

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Alright 

Next question

"If the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquity and tyranny of evil men...then who is the righteous man?"

Anyone who can spell "inequity" correctly. 

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

And when you dine at any of these restaurants, what is your go to meal?

I usually don't have one to be honest.  I like to try new things... 

So the last time I was at https://novitany.com/ Novita, I ordered "Black Linguine, Charred Octopus - Calabrian style, guanciale pancetta, chilies, crispy capers" as it looked interesting.