• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some books here again, Golden age, now adding silver age
11 11

436 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

my favorite son already has that honor

my how time flies 

trentdonut.jpg

7E4AEBD3-8ABA-431F-9EC4-D324FC7F4260.jpeg

That’s great. Hope he grows up to love comics and enjoy them as much as we all do. It’s an incredible hobby that we all share....

Hello all...

Ok, I am currently bouncing back and forth between a lot of PMs on books...because I can't get all the deals done in next 30 minutes, will leave thread open longer...probably through sunday

Edited by G.A.tor

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

my favorite son already has that honor

my how time flies 

trentdonut.jpg

7E4AEBD3-8ABA-431F-9EC4-D324FC7F4260.jpeg

@G.A.tor You son is very lucky!

Not only does he have some great comics to inherit, you also gave him the biggest glazed donut I've ever seen! lol

Time does go fast! Too fast as we all get older! 

As awesome as your amazing comics are,  you have your family ,which is even better!

^^

Although sometimes I think I would trade my younger brother for the Action ! lol

I had listed a group shot of the AF15s to IG last week. I will now exclusively be offering them here (and updated that IG post to reflect this...note those prices were 3% less than here because they were the no fee payment method discounted price...that is not allowed here on the boards so books are listed at regular price )

Amazing Fantasy  15 Cgc 1.8

$13,495

2757D7F8-6AC8-4286-B06B-5F0D719A9778.jpeg

9D02ACC9-9DC2-4197-AF43-78007B0BB5BE.jpeg

3 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I had listed a group shot of the AF15s to IG last week. I will now exclusively be offering them here (and updated that IG post to reflect this...note those prices were 3% less than here because they were the no fee payment method discounted price...that is not allowed here on the boards so books are listed at regular price )

Amazing Fantasy  15 Cgc 1.8

$13,495

2757D7F8-6AC8-4286-B06B-5F0D719A9778.jpeg

9D02ACC9-9DC2-4197-AF43-78007B0BB5BE.jpeg

what is your instagram handle?