• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver/Bronze FFs, Hulks, Others: THREAD CLOSED
4 4

286 posts in this topic

Yet another thread all over the map here ...

RULES:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer preferred in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 5 raws or 2 slabs, is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post, up to 5 raws or 2 slabs, is $15.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • I reserve the right to ask for references (and to possibly not sell a book) if you are a noob!!
  • If there is something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you).
  • I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • Please PM with questions/reasonable offers.
  • Posts/pics on their way ...

:news:

Thread will close at 9:00 pm EST tonight (Saturday, April 11), so here are the FINAL PRICE CUTS:

• Strange Tales 115, FF Annual 6, FF 48, Avengers 57: the price you see on these books IS THE FINAL PRICE;
  • Take 10% OFF: FF 102, 103 (CGC 9.4), 122, 123;
  • Take 20% OFF ALL OTHER REMAINING BOOKS! :ohnoez::whatthe::whatthe::ohnoez::ohnoez::whatthe:
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

27 minutes ago, crassus said:
31 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

This sounds like @crassus sort of thread. :)

You know me well

PM sent to OP

Kanadian Kink! :headbang: 

1 minute ago, crassus said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Kanadian Kink! :headbang: 

We like it cold baby!

Don't forget, colourful and flavourful as well...., :baiting: