• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

OK, that concludes FF...though a VG Fantastic Four #100 remains available on page 4 of this thread...

Next up, a few first-run What Ifs...every one of which I had as a kid. Pretty neat to see that every What If in this guy's collection is one I picked off the stands too...

:news:SOLD! What If #9 FN $5

My favorite in the pile, there's always a copy in my collection. Avengers was always my favorite bronze title, and this was a mind-blowing concept as a kid. The Agents of Atlas mythos has its roots here. Fun, fun book.

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

What If #9 FN $5

My favorite in the pile, there's always a copy in my collection. Avengers was always my favorite bronze title, and this was a mind-blowing concept as a kid. The Agents of Atlas mythos has its roots here. Fun, fun book.

image.jpeg

:takeit:

42 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Starslayer #2 FN 1st Rocketeer by Dave Stevens. Would grade higher but light staining top of back cover. Does not bleed. Comes with a FVF #5 as well (Groo back-up in #5) $8

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take