• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

Ok, that's all I've got shot but more coming soon. Next phase of this round will include more Thor, FF, Iron Man, Astonishing Tales, Amazing Adventures, JLA, then it's whatever I missed, then...I think...its the Finale after that. Stay tuned!

Good morning! FYI, the middle of page 25 of this thread onward contains books posted since 11 pm EST last night; first Archie series heroes (MLJ silver revival) and silver/bronze Marvel. Posting was spotty for a couple days there, sorry, but I hope to be able to charge through the last couple/final waves of books over the next few nights. I'll keep you updated; thanks everyone and I hope you're having fun!

This guy had a diverse collection and that's reflected in this portion of it (GSB).