• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader Notes Whats Pressable

10 posts in this topic

Hello. Just got my graders notes. Accidentally paid $5 before membership fees, duh. (how you go about getting a refund?) Wondering if my comic is able to get upgraded. "very small, very light crease left bottom of back cover breaks color"  that gives it a 9.6. Will a simple quick press give it a 9.8? or what are the necessary actions to get a 9.8?

11 hours ago, jDoubleU said:

Hello. Just got my graders notes. Accidentally paid $5 before membership fees, duh. (how you go about getting a refund?) Wondering if my comic is able to get upgraded. "very small, very light crease left bottom of back cover breaks color"  that gives it a 9.6. Will a simple quick press give it a 9.8? or what are the necessary actions to get a 9.8?

Nope. It'll always be a 9.6.

You could always sell and upgrade if you're hellbent on a CGC 9.8, though.

15 hours ago, jDoubleU said:

Pressing can’t help you 

54 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Pressing can’t help you 

Anything other then pressing for a 9.8? What makes it a 9.8 anyways criteria ...(checking) But hey answers still welcomed. Sorry no pictures either cant really see it thru the slab.

1 minute ago, jDoubleU said:

Anything other then pressing for a 9.8? What makes it a 9.8 anyways criteria ...(checking) But hey answers still welcomed. Sorry no pictures either cant really see it thru the slab.

There’s a colour-breaking crease.  Book won’t hit 9.8 :sorry: