• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! All Golden Age -- "Whoa, Nellie" Special on Page 3! Take 20% Off Anything Left Posted Prior to Red Ryder #1
3 3

86 posts in this topic

OK, I think this thread is updated; some books remain bafflingly available, so take a peek and I'll mull whether over there's anything to add here another night....meanwhile, I am going to add some early Silver and cheap Gold (non-longjohns books) over in Mixed right now...

Done for tonight, mulling a few more cheap GA. Remember, anything left in the thread before Red Ryder Comics #1 is 20% off; Red Ryder 1 and onward are priced as marked. 

Truly baffled that those Nellies and the Rusty are still here, especially with the package deal -- if you like the books and think I'm off on price, PM me. Comps were tough but I think I'm in line from what I can see. (shrug)