• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL OWNER COLLECTION- 1948-1953() CLOSED
13 13

209 posts in this topic

The Books

• a original owner collection recently found in MA. Books seem to be mostly 1948-1953 this gentleman collected during this time. 90% scifi and horror. I will tag a photo of some of the books. I will be selling this 1 book for now out of close to 400 golden age books. All clean conditions varily from some low grade to alot VF-NM

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members

•   the first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. PM offers welcome

Payment

•  I'll take PayPal only 

•  When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

•     I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

Shipping Terms

• USA: $20. I ship USPS priority 

•  Canada: $25 

• no overseas for now

Returns

•  no returns. Please be sure to ask questions in advance.  The books arw sold as is.

Edited by golden43tiger

11 minutes ago, Foolkiller said:

Folks, 

Richard may seem like a relatively new seller, but he definitely has experience grading, buying and selling.  I can't recommend Richard highly enough to buy from and I can tell you the books he is going to offer are very much the real deal and you can trust his accuracy in how to grade.

Coming from you...... That’s about as good as a recommendation as one can get on these boards. (thumbsu

hello all. this 1 book tonight . However i will post 10 books tommorrow may 29th at 11am. I will pick 10 books . I will try my best to mix it up for everyone. I will put the books up with price . Offers welcome but first "take it" wins . If there while pm. Just saying to be fair.

ok all have a good night and hope to see some of you there for the first group of books

richard

2 minutes ago, golden43tiger said:

hello all. this 1 book tonight . However i will post 10 books tommorrow may 29th at 11am. I will pick 10 books . I will try my best to mix it up for everyone. I will put the books up with price . Offers welcome but first "take it" wins . If there while pm. Just saying to be fair.

ok all have a good night and hope to see some of you there for the first group of books

richard

What time zone might that be?