• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL OWNER COLLECTION- 1948-1953() CLOSED
13 13

209 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, 956Ref said:

wow, when you have someone saying take them all....and the books are hundreds to thousand dollars each...

nothing makes you feel more like a bottom feeder..:$ hah

Join the club.  I had posted a book that someone wrote, "I would't wipe my azz with that".  I still have a mark.

5 minutes ago, golden43tiger said:

hello everyone, hope you enjoy the books looks like alot went already. In anycase. I will do 1 more lot tomorrow saturday may 30th. 8pm 

again a random mix. But it will be a good mix of stuff

Appreciate you listing them here....and raw. Exactly how some of us like to buy. Way more fun than slabs at auction, at least for me. 

Just now, Foolkiller said:

These are good books Andy -- I think Richard has some really good stuff coming, stuff not even in the pics.

I'll be watching, along with a just a few other people I suspect. 

2 minutes ago, vheflin said:

Any back story on this collection?

350 or so gold horror/sci-fi nice condition is a junior pedigree.

Yes please- looks like some potential highest graded also.

43 minutes ago, october said:

I'll be watching, along with a just a few other people I suspect. 

The Empty Pockets Brigade will be here too!

Monopoly-Banker-with-Empty-Pockets.jpg (250×308) | Monopoly man ...Monopoly-Banker-with-Empty-Pockets.jpg (250×308) | Monopoly man ...Monopoly-Banker-with-Empty-Pockets.jpg (250×308) | Monopoly man ...Monopoly-Banker-with-Empty-Pockets.jpg (250×308) | Monopoly man ...Monopoly-Banker-with-Empty-Pockets.jpg (250×308) | Monopoly man ...

Hello I just have one question in regards to returns: 

You state

•  no returns. Please be sure to ask questions in advance.  The books arw sold as is.

what if you miss a cutout or a missing page or anything like that? I see they are nice but we can’t see the interior so what if you make a mistake. Are you accepting any returns at all if there is an issue with the comic? Thank you

Solar Boy