• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back label question

7 posts in this topic

I'm really new to graded comics so forgive the ignorance. I have one CGC Blue Label whose back side looks like this (not my actual picture but it's the same thing).1202431127_images(1).jpeg.247dff77354fa385d2ec20a3b1df9d26.jpegi was just really puzzled beings my other dozen or so graded comics are just a standard light blue with one or two lines of info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Gbcola said:

I'm really new to graded comics so forgive the ignorance. I have one CGC Blue Label whose back side looks like this (not my actual picture but it's the same thing).1202431127_images(1).jpeg.247dff77354fa385d2ec20a3b1df9d26.jpegi was just really puzzled beings my other dozen or so graded comics are just a standard light blue with one or two lines of info.

Thanks

That text on the back of the label is CGC's own inimitably patented way of rolling out the welcome wagon and introducing you to the wonderful world of CGC and the CGC family. it's a wonderful world, but Louie can tell you more about it far better than I can. Say, just listen here: 

5 hours ago, Gbcola said:

Thanks

This is an older slab with an older label, it is a cgc slab and completely legit, just a different style. They had this certain case for a very long time :) the newest ones don't have "that much writing/print on the label".