• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

Payment: Bank Check or Money Order Preferred. If you want to do PayPal Please PM to discuss.

SHIPPING: $FREE, USA Only!

1st :takeit: (either PM or thread, which ever is first) Wins!

Any questions Please ask and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Additional scans/pics. available upon request.

Serious buyers Only. No Returns on CGC graded books for buyer's remorse or if you disagree with CGC's given grade. If I missed something and the problem can't be worked out I will gladly accept a return.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Ghostzapper
Thread closed, all books sold

40 minutes ago, Ghostzapper said:

everything is negotiable.

34 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I didn’t think adding fees was allowed? Nice books though!

6 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

Fairly sure its not allowed. But i thought i was wrong once, but i was wrong.

Great book though!

I believe people have gotten around it by placing a higher price if PayPal is used but a discount if by check, etc...

That way you’re not charging extra for a payment method but giving a discount if using a certain payment method.

Its the same thing indirectly but I don’t think anyone’s gotten pulled down for offering a discount on checks yet...hm

3 hours ago, Casablanca said:

Fairly sure its not allowed. But i thought i was wrong once, but i was wrong.

Great book though!

Thanks I appreciate it.

I updated payment options to be in full compliance. Thank you.

Payment: Bank Check or Money Order Preferred. If you want to do PayPal Please PM to discuss and again open to offers on the books. Thanks for looking.

I also listed a Batman Adventures #12 CGC 9.8 1st Harley Quinn in the Copper/Modern age section.

Edited by Ghostzapper