• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me fund my store exclusive. Buy my books.SS #3 added
3 3

79 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have had a store going on 29 years now and thought I would try one of those store exclusive variants I see alot of nowadays. After I looked into the details and saw the cost, I got off the floor, cleaned myself up and said,why not? Everything is going to $H@# anyways, So, I made a deal with DC Comics to get one. So, I need to sell some books to fund this. I'm going to list a good amount of books over the next few days, but probably only a few at a time.

-No POS or Probation listers.

-1st "I'll take it" here or on pm,gets it.

-Shipping/Insurance is 1/2 of total exact cost. You pay for the books, I ship with insurance,I show you the receipt and you reimburse me for half. I think that's fair.

-Shipping to US and Canada only

-No returns on graded books. Raw books can be returned but you must notify me of this within 3 days of delivery. 

Questions,comments and name-calling, all are welcome.

Edited by CCComics
Added missing info

Books (more will be added)

Let's try 10% off the CGC books on this list

Avengers #6 CGC 7.0 (OW/W)........$280 *SOLD*

Avengers #9 CGC 6.0 (OW/W)........$225  *SOLD*

Avengers #10 CGC 8.0 (OW/W),,,,,,,NLFS

Avengers #16 CGC 7.5 (WHITE)....$250  *SOLD*

Nick Fury #15 CGC 9.4(OW).1st Bullseye,signed case....$150

Thor #139 CGC 9.4 (OW)...$175

Thor #152 CGC 9.4 (OW/W)..$125

Thor #175 CGC 9.6(OW/W)...$350

Strange Tales #102 CGC 7.5 (White)......$300

Strange Tales #112 CGC 8.0 (OW)......$200

Strange Tales #125 CGC 9.2 (OW/W)......$350

Strange Tales #165 CGC 9.2 (WHITE).......$100

Edited by CCComics
Discount added, update

26 minutes ago, CCComics said:

Hello,

I have had a store going on 29 years now and thought I would try one of those store exclusive variants I see alot of nowadays. After I looked into the details and saw the cost, I got off the floor, cleaned myself up and said,why not? Everything is going to anyways, So, I made a deal with DC Comics to get one. So, I need to sell some books to fund this. I'm going to list a good amount of books over the next few days, but probably only a few at a time.

No POS or Probation listers.

Shipping/Insurance is 1/2 of total exact cost. You pay for the books, I ship with insurance,I show you the receipt and you reimburse me for half. I think that's fair.

Shipping to US and Canada only

No returns on graded books. Raw books can be returned but you must notify me of this within 3 days of delivery. 

Questions,comments and name-calling, all are welcome.

What’s your stores name, what variant are they giving you and what is the cost that put you on the floor?...:foryou:

13 minutes ago, CCComics said:

Capitol City Comics, Harley Quinn #75 and $24K (which is probably pocket change for some of the high rollers on here LOL)

Make sure you make a big stink over here about it when it’s out.:banana:

Did you have a choice on the title/issue selection or does DC let you pick whatever you want?