• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Golden Age CLASSIC COVERS — All Books Are Sold
4 4

23 posts in this topic

Selling a few nice GA books from my collection. All are well centered with bright colors and nice pages. I think that I have priced them fairly, so I am pretty firm on the price.

Usual rules apply.

First :takeit: gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by PayPal, check or MO.

I ship everything USPS Priority Box with signature verification. Shipping is $18.00 within the continental United States only. My shipping is fast and rock solid. Will combine shipping also.

No returns on slabbed books.

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

True Crime Comics #3 — 5.0 ow/w pages — $1350.00 -- SOLD to SOTIcollector

A great Classic cover and art by Jack Cole. This is just a fantastic looking copy with great colors and gloss. One of the best crime comics of the Golden Age!! A CGC 3.0 sold for $1199 in April of this year. Don’t pass on this bargain.

IMG_1026.jpeg

IMG_1027.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

2 minutes ago, RickHigh said:

True Crime Comics #3 — 5.0 ow/w pages — $1350.00

A great Classic cover and art by Jack Cole. This is just a fantastic looking copy with great colors and gloss. One of the best crime comics of the Golden Age!! A CGC 3.0 sold for $1199 in April of this year. Don’t pass on this bargain.

IMG_1026.jpeg

IMG_1027.jpeg

Take

Blue Beetle #3 — 4.5 ow pages —- $850.00 -- SOLD to Zoinerowich

This is a really solid copy with a terrific Joe Simon cover.  Tough Fox book to find this nice. Very pretty book, with rich reds and yellow on the cover.

IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

Phantom Lady #14 — 5.0 ow/w pages — $1550.00 -- SOLD to bat collector

Matt Baker cover and story art on this second issue of the title at way below GPA.

Phantom Lady #14.jpeg

Phantom Lady #14 Back.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

2 minutes ago, RickHigh said:

Planet Comics #70 — 6.0 ow/w pages — $1025.00

A great Maurice Whitman cover with Lily Renee, Joe Doolin, and Murphy Anderson art on the inside. A pretty copy at a reduced price for this sale.

Planet #70 F.jpeg

Planet #70 B.jpeg

if the description is wrong and pic is right I will take

That's all for the moment. I may list more later, depending on how these do. I will be in and out all day, so will answer any PMs when I can.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

1 hour ago, goldenacase said:

if the description is wrong and pic is right I will take

Ooops!!! Sorry. The picture is wrong. I had sold that book earlier. I have fixed the picture.

Edited by RickHigh

Here is the correct picture. Sorry.

Planet Comics #70 — 6.0 ow/w pages — $1025.00 -- SOLD to Podterp

A great Maurice Whitman cover with Lily Renee, Joe Doolin, and Murphy Anderson art on the inside. A pretty copy at a reduced price for this sale.

Planet 70.jpeg

Planet 70 Back.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

1 hour ago, RickHigh said:

All Star Comics #33 —- 5.0 ow/w pages — $1550.00

This Classic Solomon Grundy cover by Irwin Hansen doesn’t come up for sale very often, especially this nice. Great eye appeal on this tough to find copy.

IMG_1024.jpeg

IMG_1025.jpeg

take per pm

1 hour ago, RickHigh said:

Phantom Lady #14 — 5.0 ow/w pages — $1550.00

Matt Baker cover and story art on this second issue of the title at way below GPA.

Phantom Lady #14.jpeg

Phantom Lady #14 Back.jpeg

Take