• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Variant Covers

8 posts in this topic

CLZ does have some errors and omissions, especially on certain newstand variants, but it's really easy to use for a quick check and usually my first stop.  MyComicShop is usually detailed enough to tell you what to look for for reprint type variants that might be hard to identify on a glance.  

Thanks all, it's not any one specific book at the moment. I'm just a big fan of Stephen King amd Joe Hill and collect their books, that got me into collecting comics as well, as both have done quite a bit of work with comics and I really enjoy them. I just found some like Locke and Key have a huge variety of books and variants, so difficult to know what's out there and what to hunt for next.

NOS4A2 and The Fireman" are great books as well. I've enjoyed all of his books so far but they're probably the 2 best in my opinion. I get that, I collect the books in different editions as well. I just like the different artwork and illustrations. Having trouble getting 1 of the dying is easy variants (#5, 1:25 incentive cover) at the moment and it's getting frustrating bit will be glad once I find it.