Keys_Collector Feedback Thread
1 1

23 posts in this topic

940 posts

Feedback for my transactions buying and trading here on the CGC forums.  Haven't sold here yet (on eBay and Instagram I have) but will point buyers in this direction if I do.

1,540 posts

Sold a book to Keys_Collector with no issues.  Quick to pay.  Thanks for an easy transaction.

11,875 posts

Another easy deal and quick pay...would do biz anytime!

1,777 posts

I have done multiple sales to Eric. Always a quick payment and super friendly! Can't wait until our next deal...

2,846 posts

Good to deal with, responded immediately to my request for information to send an invoice and paid within 24 hours of invoicing, would gladly sell to again. 

49,483 posts

Great buyer, thank you again for a returning collector.

Ed

11,421 posts

Eric bought a stack in a recent thread of mine; pays fast and communicates regularly to keep things smooth. Great collector to PM chat with as well. Easy, pleasant transaction (thumbsu

685 posts

Great experience. I bought Blue Bolt 112 from Eric.  Fast delivery, great communication and the book truly exceeded my expectations. I hope we can do business again! 

23,773 posts

A perfect transaction with Eric. Do not hesitate to deal with the great boardie!

5,160 posts

Here is one of the greater board members. Smooth transaction, great communication, prompt reply, and overall a pleasant experience. Thank you Eric, 

Jerry