• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

Just now, ironman4000 said:

;putting out more comics?

Thanks for asking; there will be more but I have not had time to shoot any today as yet. So its either later tonight or tomorrow night. I apologize for not being more certain on the timing but I've still got a to-do list in front of me before I can get back to it. I'd like to get at least a few shot and posted tonight if I can do it fast enough. I'll try to fire off an early warning; eg - eta half hour once I start taking pix., if it is to be tonight.

:news: Infinity Gauntlet set SOLD via PM! Infinity Gauntlet #1-6 (complete) in NM plus a complete reader set of Infinity War #1-6. I say reader set because #3 has a hole in the cover, though the other five are VF range or better.

Take the Infinity War reader set for $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: Complete lot NO LONGER available -- #'s 330 and 342 are SOLD via PM to a great boardie finishing a run. Individual pricing for the other 15 issues will be posted later. :news:

17-book Hulk lot: #'s 330-346, the complete McFarlane run. I would say everybody here is VF+ to NM, #'s 330 and 345 more like NM and NM- respectively.

#330, #342 SOLD

#345 take it for $20

All other remaining #'s are $5 each

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
340 removed

I also have here just about every Hulk from #295 to #424, missing just a few. I will post the other keys in this thread another night, but if you are interested in any other issues/runs just let me know via PM or here. Same general grade range as the Hulks above; the Peter David years were exceptional Hulk stories if you've never read them.