• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fireside Chat
3 3

Big ups  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love CGC?

• More than a little
    • A substantial amount
    • A whole lotta love
    • More than Buzzetta loves his ma

This poll is closed to new votes

98 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

@Buzztard

:whee:

The only thing that hurts is this meeting I am in right now.  This is quickly becoming another meeting of, "no progress has been made, we still have no idea what to do..."

and my eye is twitching so much on screen that I was just privately texted about it... 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

The only thing that hurts is this meeting I am in right now.  This is quickly becoming another meeting of, "no progress has been made, we still have no idea what to do..."

and my eye is twitching so much on screen that I was just privately texted about it... 

(1) set an old picture of yourself looking attentively pensive as your Zoom background

(2) don't attend any more Zoom meetings

(3) ?

(4) Profit

1 minute ago, seanfingh said:

(1) set an old picture of yourself looking attentively pensive as your Zoom background

(2) don't attend any more Zoom meetings

(3) ?

(4) Profit

lol That was done by someone and it was exposed.

Not kidding on that one... it was hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Tell your colleagues in the Zoom meeting, no progress has been made in this thread as well....

Edited by Comics4All

Just now, Comics4All said:

Tell your colleagues in the Zoom meeting, no progress has been made in this thread ad well....

At the start of this thread several people with tens of thousands of posts over years on this forum didn’t know how polls worked. Informative thread of the week, imo. 

14 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

Just open your own comic shop. 

I really don't see them as viable business ventures in the foreseeable future... I don't even see comics being published in about ten years...  TPB model from digital publications... that's another conversation though... 

3,611 days to go... 

I'm sitting here and my neck vein is now twitching... 

Dr visit later... this should be fun.  

Boss is talking about one of my coworker's haircut. 

Edited by Buzzetta

16 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

At the start of this thread several people with tens of thousands of posts over years on this forum didn’t know how polls worked. Informative thread of the week, imo. 

I gotta be honest I've never polled anyone before. Though I probably dont care as much as you may.

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Is that your scientific analysis? :baiting:

lol

not peer reviewed, yet. i am pretty sure that is coming, though.

i don't play scientific analysis. i get to evaluate paying the guys (or not paying) that are the end users of it.

that is worth a phd in fibbing analysis. the stories i have seen....