• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1

11 posts in this topic

Purchased this with many other comics books today.

Will be sending it in for grading, but being a newbie when it comes to grading, can anyone offer any suggestions on what service/shipping/info that I should know.

Also, what grade do you think it will receive ?

Resized_20200829_180921.jpeg

Resized_20200829_184456.jpeg

Inside page.jpg

Resized_20200829_184349.jpeg

Resized_20200829_184416.jpeg

Resized_20200829_184431.jpeg

Resized_20200829_184444.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

Create an account here, send in blindly with no knowledge and then come back to the forum to gripe about grading.  /theend

Reminds me of a 1st time post concerning Superman #1. That person never posted again

1 minute ago, csaag said:

Reminds me of a 1st time post concerning Superman #1. That person never posted again

It happens all the time and you have to wonder, why not check google, eBay or some other avenue?  Do these people really want information?  How do they get to the CGC website first and foremost and decide to create an account when they could just as easy Google to find the information they are looking for?

2 hours ago, levinll said:

After initially posting this, upon closer examination I realized it is a reprint.

Thank you everyone for your responses.

yah independent of size or binding or condition or paper type or how you found it, clearly the back cover is not something that would have been printed in the 1930's.