• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL, MAKE OFFER! Recap with Price Drops on Pg 7; Silk 1; Spider Gwen 1; Late-run Static and Icon books

164 posts in this topic

Crossed + One Hundred 9 Horrific Homage cover; swipes the amazing Lee Elias cover from Black Cat 50. Again, very sharp copy with some faint stress marks holding it back. I think it's a 9.4 here too. As a note, these Crossed + One Hundred books have some card stock-type covers making the stress marks hard to avoid.

$20 shipped  **NOW $17**

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Sojourn Collected Edition. High grade copy here. Do you guys ever flip through your boxes and say to yourself, "Where did that come from, and why did I buy it?" That is this book for me. No clue where it came from, and it doesn't fit in anywhere. So...

$1 to add to any order (only because it's 64 pages and heavy) or FREE to add to any order over $50

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Static 1, polybag still sealed. Hard to grade, but looks to be absolutely beautiful from what I can see. Hot book that is going up due to TV/movie buzz. I don't mind holding it, so pricing aggressively.

$60 shipped   **NOW $54**  **SOLD!

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Superboy 9, 1st King Shark. Very high grade book. Looks unread. I would say 9.6 or better. This is another that I don't mind hanging on to for a while with the buzz, but will let it go for...

$50 shipped  **NOW $45**  **SOLD!

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Toxin 2. This book looks really high grade with only a faint stress mark or two to hold it back. However, there is a NCB bend that is very hard to see without getting the light to hit it right across the book just above the UPC box. You can see a bit of it in the glare in the second pic. 9.4 without this. Seems like a press would correct easily, but hard to say for sure. 

$8 shipped  **NOW $7**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Post-holiday bump.

I didn't get any action over the long weekend, but if you are like me, you were busy with other things. So, I am going to list some more books, and I'm going to go through the thread at some point to reduce a few prices. In the meantime, feel free to shoot me an offer.

Spider-Man Super Special 1 Planet Of The Symbiotes. This is a flip book, and there is a wrap that was not inserted into the book correctly at the printer. As such, this wrap sticks out from the rest of the book, and has taken a bit of wear. It is firmly attached, and was bound this way. I would call it a 9.0 due to some spine stress WITHOUT the bindery defect. Not sure if this impacts the grade. 

$13 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman