• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! ASM 606 & 607 Campbell Variants added raw! Slabs of all sorts -- Spawn, Paper Girls, Cosmic Ghost Rider to start
5 5

108 posts in this topic

Boardies,

I hate to be the guy who posts that he's closing a thread (which pops it to the top) and then immediately closes it, so I will make this announcement to takers and leave it open overnight for last-minute stragglers/carcass-pickers. (PM's welcome). TO THOSE WHO TOOK IN THE THREAD: If you don't have a PM invoice yet, its because you have taken in both this thread and the "You Might Find It" thread I have in Gold/Silver/Bronze. I will work on that one in the a.m. and send your combined PM then. Otherwise, I think I have reached out to everyone who has taken a book(s) here. Thank you everyone! (thumbsu

If there's any overnight takers/PM'ers, I am just going to close the thread anyway in the a.m. then follow up with you via PM, so as not to bump it up again just to acknowledge a take before closing it. (Hopefully that made sense). You'll get acknowledged via PM, I just don't want to hog board real estate with a closed thread.