[CLOSED] Unpacking a Monster: Batch 2 (A Run of Spideys, Others) 20% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT!!! THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT (Sunday, October 4th @ 9:00pm EST)
2 2

638 posts in this topic

1,766 posts
1 hour ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Marvel Masterworks Vol. 4: Avengers 1-10; plastic has been removed but book is in excellent condition; $30.00

Avengers F.jpg

Avengers B.jpg

Take

1,766 posts
55 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Time for a few more before din din ... Watchmen 1, 9.0-9.2; tiny non-cb crease top rc of fc; $32.00

1F.jpg

1B.jpg

Take

745 posts
4 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

^^ Hulk 109! :hi: Grant! How's the startup going?

Crazy to say the least.  Teaching virtually to primary kids...all....day....long.  Routines are kicking in now, but it has been quite the start up.

6,598 posts
4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Crazy to say the least.  Teaching virtually to primary kids...all....day....long.  Routines are kicking in now, but it has been quite the start up.

Didn't realize you had gone completely virtual ... no kids in the class at all? Wowsa!

745 posts
Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Didn't realize you had gone completely virtual ... no kids in the class at all? Wowsa!

None...they needed volunteers and I figured I would help out since so many chose virtual (and so many of my colleagues would be lost with technology). No kids in the class, just me holding Google Meets with twenty 8 year olds for almost 4 hours of a school day.  Quite the experience...and the mute button works well.  

8,991 posts
Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Elvira’s House of Mystery 1 (1986), 9.0; printer’s crease on fc; $25.00 (do anything the Mistress tells you!!)

Elvira1B.jpg

Bringing out the big guns I see...

6,598 posts
4 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

None...they needed volunteers and I figured I would help out since so many chose virtual (and so many of my colleagues would be lost with technology). No kids in the class, just me holding Google Meets with twenty 8 year olds for almost 4 hours of a school day.  Quite the experience...and the mute button works well.  

CAdvil.JPG

6,598 posts
1 minute ago, crassus said:

O wait a minute, that's what you meant by "unpacking a monster"....

I say, good sir Robert, this thread shall be well-stacked indeed ...

8,991 posts
10 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
15 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I teach older kids, but its soul destroying, if I was even close to retirement I would have retired first...

8,991 posts
1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I say, good sir Robert, this thread shall be well-stacked indeed ...

When are you starting up again...

6,598 posts
2 minutes ago, crassus said:

I teach older kids, but its soul destroying, if I was even close to retirement I would have retired first...

I thought my timing was pretty darn good on that decision! :banana:

745 posts
2 minutes ago, crassus said:

Oh, I hear you!  Retirement can’t come soon enough.  Teaching virtually as well?

6,598 posts
1 minute ago, crassus said:

When are you starting up again...

Oh, I'm taking a leisurely approach tonight and posting until I either start drooling on the keyboard or at that HoM issue I just posted ...