• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

board member Shoomanfoo stole my comic
7 7

535 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, kav said:

fivebucksandamilkshakeoakman!

Idontevenknowwhatthehellyouaretalkingaboutofcourseinormallydontknowwhatyouaretalkingaboutsonothingnewhereistillloveyoumaniwishinewwhwerethehellthatfivebuckswent........

22 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Idontevenknowwhatthehellyouaretalkingaboutofcourseinormallydontknowwhatyouaretalkingaboutsonothingnewhereistillloveyoumaniwishinewwhwerethehellthatfivebuckswent........

whythehellwouldIneedtoknowwhatthehellIamtalkingabouttopoststuffwhatisyourpointanyway????

5 minutes ago, kav said:

whythehellwouldIneedtoknowwhatthehellIamtalkingabouttopoststuffwhatisyourpointanyway????

Mypointisyouusuallyhavenopointandthatsokayyouareafunnyguywhatkindofmilkshakeamideinkinganyway?

Just now, kav said:

Bloodofyourvictimsshake

Dude on a side note. I was at one of my customers houses, and treating their home. When I finished I came across a rattlesnake right next to me. I nearly my pants. I froze and grabbed a pole with one hand while being totally still with rest of my body. And got it by twisting the pole on it. If I had missed the snake I probably would be dead right now. Being a baby it will give me every bit of venom it has. Here's its last photo.

20201016_152922.jpg

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Dude on a side note. I was at one of my customers houses, and treating their home. When I finished I came across a rattlesnake right next to me. I nearly my pants. I froze and grabbed a pole with one hand while being totally still with rest of my body. And got it by twisting the pole on it. If I had missed the snake I probably would be dead right now. Being a baby it will give me every bit of venom it has. Here's its last photo.

OMG bro I had an 18 y/o GF and her mom HATED me.  she was always saying she would get her mob friends to have me knocked off and also she was a witch and was doing death spells and stuff.
One time I went up to folsom (30 miles away) to the river with my GF.  I looked down and there was a baby rattler at my feet.  I looked up at the bridge and her mom was up there.

1 minute ago, kav said:

OMG bro I had an 18 y/o GF and her mom HATED me.  she was always saying she would get her mob friends to have me knocked off and also she was a witch and was doing death spells and stuff.
One time I went up to folsom (30 miles away) to the river with my GF.  I looked down and there was a baby rattler at my feet.  I looked up at the bridge and her mom was up there.

Get out really? That's creepy.

1 minute ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Years ago I was jogging on a dirt trail in Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO. I almost stepped on this guy.

4B9811AD-4652-43A6-9C57-DFC6455D13CB.thumb.jpeg.2a90cda6d7f90d68b222649159e59807.jpeg

Never jogged that trail again.

No I wouldn't either.