Stan Lee's Last Days
3 3

41 posts in this topic

41,311 posts

Hope Karma steps up it’s game for these two...

E4D57A53-9E4B-47E3-B45D-C903CB8E7860.jpeg

41,311 posts

Amazingly, Morgan has a face more punchable than this person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-nozzle...

754BE3D1-41D4-4BB6-AAC7-FDCE4BD239F1.jpeg

32,672 posts

In the end Karma picks up the tab. Don't forget to tip the cow. 

241 posts

I just bet that Stan Lee signatures past a certain date, whenever participation turned to exploitation, will see their values plummet!  I trust in the morality of the marketplace and the inherent goodness of those who participate in it! :wink:

595 posts

Well, that was depressing. 

241 posts
2 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

"Make the most of what we yet may spend before we too into the dust descend..."  

From Scarface 1983, "Omar's okay." :wink:

1,765 posts
11 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Hope Karma steps up it’s game for these two...

E4D57A53-9E4B-47E3-B45D-C903CB8E7860.jpeg

Seriously....just look at him.  He oozes 'up to no good'.  At least try to hide it dude. 

47,822 posts
12 hours ago, CyberSnake said:

Normally, this would be right up my alley. I don't think I could own it without feeling super scummy. It's a shame he was surrounded by so many scumbags at the end. 

Screenshot_2020-10-17-11-14-25-1~2.png

Oh my God! That makes me feel icky inside.

241 posts
27 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Oh my God! That makes me feel icky inside.

Amen!  I wouldn't even bid on this without a CVA sticker for the COA and a CGC witness to the stamping!  I've got scruples!  :wink:

1,913 posts

Does anyone know the latest with that scumbag Keya Morgan?

4,379 posts

2 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Does anyone know the latest with that scumbag Keya Morgan?

I tried to search LA County's court records to see if there was any new info, but I'm not paying them $4.75 for a simple records search.

1,586 posts

I have read the article a couple of times.  I am sure that during that period, friends of Stan asked him "how's it going" and he said "fine".  How were they to know it was the opposite?  I can't help but think this has to fall mostly on the daughter.  She was too busy trying to find a TV career.  She should have been a guardian of his well being, and after his passing, the guardian of his legacy.  I'm sure she could have found notoriety in that. 

9,233 posts

I think a lot of what went on with Stan at the end was the result of him outliving so many in his life, not least of which his wife Joanie, and others as well. 

47,822 posts

My wife is a Paralegal that deals in Probate,  and elder abuse. She tells me that this happens nearly with every elderly person and their children.  It's such a shame how the children of the elderly are so thoughtless, and course.

Families that fight each other over anything and everything once the parents pass away.

15,772 posts
On 10/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Mercury Man said:

Sad.   His daughter seems like a real piece of work, but one can argue that falls to parenting.  

I know better, because my father's parents were amazing people. My dad and uncle turned out to be as great as they were. Their biological sister, though? An absolute shame on our family name. She's in 'scum of the Earth' territory.

Sometimes, not even one's parents can fix their stupid.

4,237 posts

The article of Stan last days is sad☹️😷😕🍘

3,878 posts
7 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I know better, because my father's parents were amazing people. My dad and uncle turned out to be as great as they were. Their biological sister, though? An absolute shame on our family name. She's in 'scum of the Earth' territory.

Sometimes, not even one's parents can fix their stupid.

Nature vs nurture...  Did she have mental issues though?  Born bad?  

15,772 posts
8 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Nature vs nurture...  Did she have mental issues though?  Born bad?  

She has some sort of mental issues. Not sociopathic, not psychopathic, but something that causes her to lack any understanding of socially/personally acceptable behavior. She ruined my Sergei Fedorov jersey when I was 8-years old. She has said overtly racist things at Thanksgiving. She's condescended my stepmother in her own home. She claims that she doesn't understand why anyone and everyone in the family despises her. She hasn't been welcome at anyone's home since her mother passed. My grandmother is the only reason she was invited to holiday dinners (my dad just wanted to keep his mom happy - to see all of her kids). She alienated her brothers after their mom passed, and they are not on speaking terms. My uncle is possibly the nicest person I have ever known, and even he is now unforgiving to her.

I don't know what went wrong, but all I can say is that it certainly wasn't upbringing. I don't know if she surrounded herself with scumbags, and the company she kept poisoned her? I remember her ex-husband fondly, though, and her current boyfriend is a fairly nice guy. I think that she was simply born an a-hole with no compunction.

rantrant