• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reopened, New fabrics added, SPIDEY, Wonder Woman, Looney Tunes, Mickey/Minnie, Betty Boop, Superman, GL, Flash, The Child, Star Wars Marvel Comics covers and TMNT:)
2 2

71 posts in this topic

I have a few more tonight and I will have more Wednesday if the material I ordered is actually in stock.

Group 13

Santa (he was in a lot of GA comics;) on a Motorcycle

Star Wars with AT AT (I hope I have that right, I keep thinking it's a Walker thingy)

20201130_212737.thumb.jpg.f18690b370e98e8689b408a9be30ae18.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

for what it is worth, i will share that the masks skypinkblu has made are multi-physician and multi-nurse approved, and are used constantly in an intense medical setting, do not lose strength or stitching or fabric wear even after multiple washing/drying cycles, can even withstand steam autoclave sterilizing, and are especially prized by healthcare providers for the extra pocket protection and excellent adjustable full face coverage. the persons i am referring to bypass the normal ppe masks available and use these masks.

you get what you pay for. and then some.

good job.

really. good job.

Thanks, John @wilbil, it's very nice to know people are using them:)

I have a few to list now and then hopefully a bunch more Friday and Sat. The material I was expecting to be available yesterday was a little delayed, as is everything else in life right now;)

Group 19

Minecraft is new and picture is there

these are new masks to replace sold ones of the same fabric.

Turtles  (see material in Group 4, page 1)

Avengers Smash (see material in Group 2, page 1)

Kawaii (cute) Avengers.  (see material in Group3, page 1)

20201203_203052.jpg

I'm going to keep adding here when I have time to make more, I have a bunch for today.. What doesn't sell will be available for the prizes I posted in the raffle, so if you have not joined the Holiday raffle yet, or don't know what it is, please come join in:) It's a lot of fun:)