• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long does it take CGC to note that they have received my shipment

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Warlord7 said:

Hello,

My shipment was received by CGC on Jan 4, 2021.  How long will it take for the shipment to show up online?

Hi there, was your comic received or delivered on Jan 4?

I'm also getting worried.  My package was delivered to CGC on February 19th and it still hasn't show up in the system as received.  Is this normal?!  It's very stressful when you send expensive books to have to wait over a week before CGC confirms that they are in the system.

4 hours ago, JW Comics said:

I'm also getting worried.  My package was delivered to CGC on February 19th and it still hasn't show up in the system as received.  Is this normal?!  It's very stressful when you send expensive books to have to wait over a week before CGC confirms that they are in the system.

Sounds about normal.  The thing I've learned with grading is that once you send your books, it's a big waiting game.  All you can do is be patient.

10 hours ago, JW Comics said:

It takes up to two weeks to register in the system. 

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'd suggest CGC add that to the verbage when you click on "View Submissions".  Rather than say "We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months" which is misleading because they may indeed have received a submission in the last week or two but just haven't processed them in the system, they could say "It takes up to two weeks for delivered submissions to be processed in the system"  Also it's really annoying that you can't see your anniversary date for when your annual credit (annual fee) is issued and/or expires.  

I have several submissions in to CGC right now and have been sending them in in waves the last six weeks or so. Currently, they seem to be about 5 days or so from delivery to showing in my account as received, which is progress since they have been backlogged. However, from received to any other forward moving status is sitting at about 5 weeks for me right now.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Hmm. I saw my shipment marked as delivered on February 17th, and have yet to see them register here on the site.  It'll be 14 days tomorrow. I did send them to be pressed first though, not sure if that adds to the time. I'd just like to see the clock start on the TAT. 

On 3/2/2021 at 3:22 PM, DTitov said:

Hmm. I saw my shipment marked as delivered on February 17th, and have yet to see them register here on the site.  It'll be 14 days tomorrow. I did send them to be pressed first though, not sure if that adds to the time. I'd just like to see the clock start on the TAT. 

Did you ever see it as being received by CGC? My submission was delivered by USPS on the 18th and still haven't seen it as received yet.

On 3/7/2021 at 2:24 PM, Inictus said:

Did you ever see it as being received by CGC? My submission was delivered by USPS on the 18th and still haven't seen it as received yet.

There's another thread on this board stating that they're working on shipments received the week of Feb 8th.  So hopefully we should see out orders update online within the next week or so.