• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ President's Weekend GA Slab Sale!! They are all AWESOME!!! Marvel Mystery Comics, Schomburg Bondage, Planet Comics, EARLY Superman, Captain Marvel Adventures (Atomic War Cover) Davis Crippen (D Copy)!! GI Combat
2 2

39 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

What if you like Superman but you don't have any interest in "getting ladies"?

Sharon, you must have read that worng...it actually said,

:news:Rumor has it...Superman collectors get all the gentleman!! :bigsmile:

Edited by jbpez

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Being able to launder funds through PayPal has saved many a marriage. Or so I'm told.  :whistle: 

Maybe, but unless it's a birthday present and even then I pay for it and just tell him he paid for it;) I've always paid my own way without doing anything that resembles laundry;) 

I taught my daughter that "iron" is a 4 letter word;)

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:
2 hours ago, jbpez said:

Sharon, you must have read that worng...it actually said,

:news:Rumor has it...Superman collectors have husbands who think they made brilliant purchases and don't even ask what they spent;)!! :bigsmile:

FTFY;)

I've asked permission twice in my comic collecting life, first time 30+ years ago when I bought my Amazing Fantasy #15, and last month for Brave and the Bold #28.

(and sorry for the thread , jbpez. Nice Superman, though, Sharon.)