• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've just joined here after doing research into a few certain comic runs. I'm pretty new to comics and this seems like a great place to ask questions, get answers and chat about various comic related topics! I was always a huge fan of Marvel growing up, mainly the movies but I was inspired by my brother to look more into the comics themselves! Some of my favorites are Captain America, Iron Man and The Falcon. Out of curiosity I have been looking at picking up a 1941-1945 golden age issue of Captain America and was astonished by the prices I saw! Being a college student, many of the comics look like a pipe dream. but hey, its fun to look right! Hopefully I can learn more here and see some neat things!

Thanks for having me,

Jake

15 hours ago, SkoBuffs99 said:

Hi all,

I've just joined here after doing research into a few certain comic runs. I'm pretty new to comics and this seems like a great place to ask questions, get answers and chat about various comic related topics! I was always a huge fan of Marvel growing up, mainly the movies but I was inspired by my brother to look more into the comics themselves! Some of my favorites are Captain America, Iron Man and The Falcon. Out of curiosity I have been looking at picking up a 1941-1945 golden age issue of Captain America and was astonished by the prices I saw! Being a college student, many of the comics look like a pipe dream. but hey, its fun to look right! Hopefully I can learn more here and see some neat things!

Thanks for having me,

Jake

Welcome to the boards! 

Glad your interested in some early Caps! They are pricey but you've got time on your side.

If you spot one you like, feel free to fire off questions here for advice and feedback.