• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

Just now, ttfitz said:

I have to say, I'm impressed. I've read many a wall-of-text messages in my day, but never one so long that said so little.

For those who didn't bother, the tl;dr - "It isn't fair for me to be blocked from posting while this is going on. I had more to say on my original complaint, but was blocked for it."

Whip cream on s h 1 t

11 minutes ago, kav said:

Every episode ol Mason did what as far as i know has never happened in a courtroom-guilty person shouts I DID IT!!!!
Just an amazingly skilled attorney.

Actually watched an episode the other night - he had a guy on the stand who denied being involved in anything, then another guy who he got some stuff from who also claimed to not be the murderer, and Mason said, "No, you didn't kill him, it was First Guy! [turns towards the gallery] Isn't that right, First Guy?"

"YES, YES, I KILLED HIM! IT WAS ME!"

Fabulous.

Dylan posted this in his response:

If I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt my claim was proper against Polonsky then are the charges against me dismissed?

If he has such ironclad proof.....then he needs to post it. 

Everything else is just another Charlie Brown teacher trying to speak German.

4 minutes ago, ttfitz said:

Actually watched an episode the other night - he had a guy on the stand who denied being involved in anything, then another guy who he got some stuff from who also claimed to not be the murderer, and Mason said, "No, you didn't kill him, it was First Guy! [turns towards the gallery] Isn't that right, First Guy?"

"YES, YES, I KILLED HIM! IT WAS ME!"

Fabulous.

Very accurate depiction of how things generally go in court.

No one else thought his reply was well done?  I didnt see any ranting or raving there.

Just now, kav said:

No one else thought his reply was well done?  I didnt see any ranting or raving there.

Just an FYI......according to the website......he AND his dad are involved in their comic business.

Take that for what it's worth.

4 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Dylan posted this in his response:

If I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt my claim was proper against Polonsky then are the charges against me dismissed?

If he has such ironclad proof.....then he needs to post it. 

Everything else is just another Charlie Brown teacher trying to speak German.

"My punishment for posting a hasty thread against Polonsky was being banned"

No sir, threads are not pulled and members are not banned for being hasty.  Threads and bans are related to violating CGC board rules like making personal attacks and have nothing to do with sales disputes.  As my momma youse to say  "If you ain't classy, you're assy"

24 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

The only thing that should be taken into consideration when casting a vote is the evidence laid out in the first post.  Nothing else.  And you will never be able to control what everybody else is going to post beyond that in regards to a persons past behavior.  That's not how the world works.  And perhaps that person should have considered what kind of opinions other people were going to form about him based on that behavior before it was conducted.

All conversations were posted in their entirety in the first post in this thread.  You are seeing everything that Polansky said....and you are seeing everything that Dylan said. 

I.....along with several other members.....as well as at least one moderator......saw the nomination that Dylan created to nominate Polonsky to the Probation list.  A moderator should also be able to still see that hidden thread and verify that Dylan himself admitted that while Polonsky hadn't actually violated any forum rules.....he still felt that what he did was unethical.  That's not how the Probation System works.  It was obvious that he was just lashing out because Polonsky had cut off communication with him after seeing Dylan's rage posts......which is completely acceptable.

I agree, maybe Dylan needs to switch up his negotiation tactics....I'm going to edit as soon as I go back to your initial thread to remind me why we are here in the first place

Technically it's not really interfering with someone's business, Dylan did not prevent Polansky from selling the item, which would be interfering with someone's business. In Technical terms he was being obnoxious, had he attempted to circumvent a transaction between Polansky and someone else then that would be running interference.

It's obvious Dylan isn't well liked, and his own business tactics should be brought in question, but if anyone would read his spiteful thread against Polansky it wouldn't make people decide against doing business with Polansky. My interpretation of interference is not this

Edited by Hollywood1892

His response make no difference to me. It sounds like his entire argument still comes down to the fact that because someone decided not to do business with him prior to reaching a deal he is entitled to go nuclear.

As far as the whole issue of being banned while the vote takes place I can see merit in that argument. However the loophole would have to be addressed by just getting yourself time outs on purpose. Pretty easy to do. 

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

Just an FYI......according to the website......he AND his dad are involved in their comic business.

Take that for what it's worth.

So here is a summation of what I said this afternoon to @kav  I am going to post my postulations and not his response as it was a private message.  I don't think he will take mind with this as it is of my personal belief as to how this ends up. 

For those that do not know, Dylan ######## of Great Neck is backed by his father in his comics venture.  This is most likely a response drafted by his father or their lawyer.   So where is this going?   Dylan's team composed of Dylan, his father, and whoever, will probably make a claim that CGC is, "out to get him."

These are SOME of the claims that Dylan's team will make: (I'm not going to offer more thoughts as I don't work for them.)

• They will continue the claim that CGC damaged his AF15's and that his complaints have created a bad relationship between Dylan and CGC
  • They will make the claim that CGC is retaliating against him by allowing this poll to exist without allowing him to defend himself while votes are cast
  • They will make the claim that CGC is retaliating against him by allowing this poll to exist in the purpose of harming his reputation and hampering his ability to conduct business outside of the CGC marketplace.  
  • I made mention of two other things that I will not state publicly.  Again, he sees this, and I do not work for them. 

So what is going to happen.  Dylan will ultimately lose and for a few reasons.  None of which should be shared publicly because we should not present CGC's defense for free and allow Dylan's team to devise a course of action to attack it.   We don't work for Dylan. 

CGC?  Again, this place could continue to become more trouble than it is worth and the PL and HOS and sales in general in the marketplace are shut down.  There is a reason that other companies do not facilitate the buying and selling of their own product from customer to customer on their websites. 

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

No.  It's an attempt to appear calm and logical and argue based on reason without any facts or reason.  There's nothing of substance in that entire post.

I mean people that fly off the handle do not have the ability to appear calm and logical tho.   Am I wrong?

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So here is a summation of what I said this afternoon to @kav  I am going to post my postulations and not his response as it was a private message.  I don't think he will take mind with this as it is of my personal belief as to how this ends up. 

For those that do not know, Dylan ######## of Great Neck is backed by his father in his comics venture.  This is most likely a response drafted by his father or their lawyer.   So where is this going?   Dylan's team composed of Dylan, his father, and whoever, will probably make a claim that CGC is, "out to get him."

Just one more reason why Dylan's account needs to be banned by the administrators.

This is a private message board.  Nobody has a right to be here and CGC is free to legally alter the membership as they please.

He has done nothing but cause issues here for CGC itself, its forum members, its administrators, and its moderators.