• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are some of your least favorite covers?
3 3

191 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, kav said:

1 - 2021-03-31T153751.417.jpg

Know what never really draw before but just for fun of the challenge ill try ,youll have it by this late weekend we will see if a noob like me can pull it off,i just started took most of what the structure was and hopfully expand from there

20210331_191101.jpg

Just now, Namtak said:

Know what never really draw before but just for fun of the challenge ill try ,youll have it by this late weekend we will see if a noob like me can pull it off,i just started took most of what the structure was and hopfully expand from there

20210331_191101.jpg

Ive already started to make the structur of his body smaller,after all in the beguinning he was 5,5 foot top you have the right to laugh im a noob

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

20210331_191101.jpg

The only thing i dig from his drawing was the hair getting out of his mask might amplify that

20 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

You keep listing my favorite covers of all time. 

I have most of these mounted on the wall of my bedroom. For some reason, my wife has stopped talking to me. 

(shrug)

Maybe you could commission the artists to do a velvet painting of them and try to convince her it is art? 

10 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

My kids told me he wasn't supposed to have cat whiskers. 

He aint supposed to have a goofy malformed face either tell 'em.

22 minutes ago, Namtak said:

20210331_191101.jpg

Already looks better than pro hired by Marvel.
Not joking.

27 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

My kids told me he wasn't supposed to have cat whiskers. 

Hulk 180 181 182 he has wiskers but not stringning out of his mask

Edited by Namtak

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

20210331_191101.jpg

At this stage he looks more like Swamp Thing to me.

But, it's a work in progress, of course.

12 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

At this stage he looks more like Swamp Thing to me.

But, it's a work in progress, of course.

Well the pro artist version looked like mindworm so-

Mindworm - Marvel Comics - Spider-Man - Character profile - Writeups.org