• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are some of your least favorite covers?
3 3

191 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Terry_JSA said:

I’ve always disliked the cover Avengers Annual #10 just because it’s not appealing. 

I agree. Looks like one of those inner adverts with a ton of different advertisements on the same page.

1 hour ago, sagekilz said:

Can't stand anything done by Sienkiewicz.

Including this? I know his style is divisive, but I thought New Mutants 18 was pretty great.

See the source image

5 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

I agree. Looks like one of those inner adverts with a ton of different advertisements on the same page.

Including this? I know his style is divisive, but I thought New Mutants 18 was pretty great.

See the source image

No way am I bashing the originality of his work, but for my palette it just doesn't work.

This one. Now, Always and Forever. It epitomizes everything that was wrong in the Batman series. I could pull a hundred different covers from the title that I hate. And this might not have even cracked the top ten if it weren't for Batman pointing out the obvious for everybody.

GAF_MermanBatman1.jpg

2 hours ago, Amazeron said:

My eyes are completely numb from looking at this

..and I misposted this one: I didn't realize it was the least favorite Thread, I actually like this one, zany as it is. Looks like an early Robbie the Robot prototype 

Just now, Amazeron said:

I’m sorry, I guess it’s kinda funny coincidentally a cover I dislike is one you like, there’s something kinda cool in that. 

Yes there is (thumbsu

7 hours ago, Randall Ries said:

This one. Now, Always and Forever. It epitomizes everything that was wrong in the Batman series. I could pull a hundred different covers from the title that I hate. And this might not have even cracked the top ten if it weren't for Batman pointing out the obvious for everybody.

GAF_MermanBatman1.jpg

Could be the next Batman #227 hm