• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

My mom tore all those up in a fit of rage.

Trying to remember if they were torn up because of a fistfight my brother and I got into or because we staged a murder scene in the house and pretended to be murdered during a robbery while she was at work.  

One or the other...whatever...

Good times. 

:roflmao:

(At the story. Not the destruction of your cards. :cry:

Just now, porcupine48 said:

You could hold the packs side by side and feel the extra card width with your finger.

Sadly,most of those I DID trade into the local pcp/acid dealer.They got scratched really easy anyway,even in top loaders.

lol I remember that.  A couple of 'special' customers were asked to sit around and feel the card packs up.  

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

PGX just bought a house with a TWO CAR garage !

What was the name of that other " grading company " someone asked about that when the address was Googled it was a small single home ? :roflmao:

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:roflmao:

(At the story. Not the destruction of your cards. :cry:

My brother and I were the honors students with horns. 

I found that picture from the summer where one of our fights resulted in a cast for me and while I was in that cast I gave him a cast of his own on his leg.  My parents took this picture as a memory. I don't know if this was by their suggestion or ours. 

56711159_10156181542542963_3230025409017937920_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

What was the name of that other " grading company " someone asked about that when the address was Googled it was a small single home ? :roflmao:

Halo?

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I found that picture from the summer where one of our fights resulted in a cast for me and while I was in that cast I gave him a cast of his own on his leg.  My parents took this picture as a memory. I don't know if this was by their suggestion or ours. 

Classic. One of those cases of what happened to you? Well you should see the other guy.. :roflmao:

7 hours ago, Dr. Dank said:
7 hours ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

My cards are worth pretty much more raw than graded. It was my personal collection. But I can't seem to hold any sentimental value to stuff I send in it seems. Truthfully I could make more selling them raw than I could graded.

So if they are worth more raw, why did you submit them?

Spit laugh GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

19 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So much of this stuff has all become pricey now. Glad I got a lot of it when I did.. Definitely all of it had it's time. Yeah it is a throw back to see the Wacky Packs and GPK... 

Some stuff I'm mad I replaced.Like ten years back I found a few bags of first run GIJoes,for nada.Proudly displayed them on a shelf until the damn O rings went out and I'd find Cobra Commander or Bludd drawn and quartered.So mad they're all in an old World Famous canvass bag,dint even reassemble.Boxes and boxes of G1Transformers.

I was lucky I got nostalgic mid twenties or had the money to get the toys we were too poor to get.

Not surprising everything's going up.Things go in cycles and folks ours and @Buzzetta's age are now getting close to mid life and feeling more nostalgic than ever.Most settled down,not partying as hard and have some extra income.Even millenials are pushing stuff up I guess with Pokemon and things-I guess Magic's always been crazy

Buzz,since I tagged you,I'm too lazy and involved here to find the Lego thread.Check what I got outta one of those free book boxes a week or so ago

Spoiler

160496127_131608895555148_65701182309160

Edited by porcupine48

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Classic. One of those cases of what happened to you? Well you should see the other guy.. :roflmao:

I meant to trip him.  Instead I wound up snapping his ankle and leg like a tooth pick bent in half.  He screamed and my mom thought maybe it was just a really bad sprain and sent him to bed with the instructions that if it still hurt he would go to the doctor in the morning.

It still hurt in the morning. 

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Is that you with the breadstick arms?

And what's that NES game on the table?

Edited by Jeffro.

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Some stuff I'm mad I replaced.Like ten years back I found a few bags of first run GIJoes,for nada.Proudly displayed them on a shelf until the damn O rings went out and I'd find Cobra Commander or Bludd drawn and quartered.So mad they're all in an old World Famous canvass bag,dint even reassemble.Boxes and boxes of G1Teansformers.

I was lucky I got nostalgic mid twenties or had the money to get the toys we were too poor to get.

Not surprising everything's going up.Things go in cycles and folks ours and @Buzzetta's age are now getting close to mid life and feeling more nostalgic than ever.Most settled down,not partying as hard and have some extra income.Even millenials are pushing stuff up I guess with Pokemon and things-I guess Magic's always been crazy

Buzz,since I tagged you,I'm too lazy and involved here to find the Lego thread.Check what I got outta one of those free book boxes a week or so ago

Hide contents

160496127_131608895555148_65701182309160

Yeah just about everything has gone crazy as you said even new stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I meant to trip him.  Instead I wound up snapping his ankle and leg like a tooth pick bent in half.  He screamed and my mom thought maybe it was just a really bad sprain and sent him to bed with the instructions that if it still hurt he would go to the doctor in the morning.

I want to know what NES game that is.

And those don't look like Bicycle playing cards mister!

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Waiting until morning.. did they have to re-break it to set it?