• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

Just now, Angel of Death said:

That's pure delusion. Fabrication. Lies.

I didn't visit your profile first. You know that web browsers have tabs, right? Use your brain that I assume you have.

So you're suggesting I faked the screenshots in which timestamp evidence proved you visited my profile first? Also what about browser tabs now

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

But why do you keep saying this topic doesnn't have to do with me. It doesn't change the fact that you left a footprint on my profile and ended up in a thread that could've been about anything, just I was posting in it as indicated by my last activity, something anyone following my profile would observe to have appeared here so fast hence you followed me here

1. The topic has literally nothing to do with you.
  2. No, I didn't. I literally posted on March 31st and knew exactly what the thread was about.
  3. You're delusional and egotistical.

1 minute ago, Angel of Death said:
  1. The topic has literally nothing to do with you.
  2. No, I didn't. I literally posted on March 31st and knew exactly what the thread was about.
  3. You're delusional and egotistical.

But why does the topic have had to be about me or you having never posted in it before for you to have followed me here today as the screenshot evidence today indicated...

1 minute ago, Angel of Death said:

You said it, not me.

If I faked it then I must be the best and fastest Photoshopper around these parts lol It's literally in my profile for anyone to view why would I fake something that anyone can verify

Just now, Adam Lui said:

But why does the topic have had to be about me or you having never posted in it before for you to have followed me here today as the screenshot evidence today indicated...

Your "screenshot" concludes literally nothing. Nobody has to view your profile in order to read this thread.

The timestamps are literally in my profile and this thread you're accusing othres of being baseless yet all you're doing is willing your perception of reality without giving realistic plausible explanations, think about that

2 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

You literally cannot prove the time of events

I don't prove it I captured screenshots of the site cgccomics.com capturing the moments you visited my profile then proceeded to swiftly post in this thread. At least say it was a coincidence, any other explanation is going against evidence created by the site itself

I'll give the donkey the ironclad time of events:

1. Angel of Death visits Comics General, as he does every so often every day.
  2. Angel of Death visits the latest page of this thread, as he had posted in it before, and there is new content.
  3. Angel of Death sees a donkey making donkey posts, so he visits their profile long after reading this thread.
  4. Angel of Death creates conversation with said donkey.
  5. Said donkey begins making everything about themself, and is seemingly unable to understand logic.