• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, greggy said:

And the pigeon lady

She is not a train wreck. 

I am talking the Charlie Sheen winning warlock Vatican assassins drinking tiger blood.   I followed that when it was going on just to watch the downward spiral.   Pigeon is quirky NY not a train wreck.  lol 

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I love it when people tell me that they have thousands of followers on some social media platform.  Their ego refuses to allow the possibility that there are plenty of people there to watch a train wreck in motion. 

I also am known to follow complete train wrecks just to sit back and watch their nonsense. 

Is that why you follow me? hm

Just now, Buzzetta said:

She is not a train wreck. 

I am talking the Charlie Sheen winning warlock Vatican assassins drinking tiger blood.   I followed that when it was going on just to watch the downward spiral.   Pigeon is quirky NY not a train wreck.  lol 

Cal was always bragging about the views on his train wreck threads. 

I just switched to night shift. 

Is yet to be determined if this is good or bad.

Surprised you guys just noticed this guy, his shenanigans has been around at least a week 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Surprised you guys just noticed this guy, his shenanigans has been around at least a week 

I’d click on his profile and locate his previous shenanigans, but apparently that’s a bad idea.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

His threads or ones he posts in get locked or poofed. Which is why several people do not realize.  Same with Gerald driving the Ford.  

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’d click on his profile and locate his previous shenanigans, but apparently that’s a bad idea.

Only if you want social media followers

What kind of influencer are you

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Is that why you follow me? hm

I think the last social media post I made on Instagram or Facebook was in November about a live concert.  However, I have been on Facebook in the marketplace to sell.  Other than that I really have not had anything to post.  However, the other day, someone DID in fact log onto my Instagram account from Russia.

IMG_3360.jpeg