• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’d click on his profile and locate his previous shenanigans, but apparently that’s a bad idea.

Yeah.. clicking the link on that dumpster fire is pure nightmare fuel. 20210104_223109.jpg.9a0627e2ef50bdf4ca7cf9134d914bad.jpg

As I was scrolling earlier it accidentally hit his profile.. i laughed and realized it was the same time he was getting a pizzed and posting screenshots of people who had.  :roflmao:

Sure that will come up on the return. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I think the last social media post I made on Instagram or Facebook was in November about a live concert.  However, I have been on Facebook in the marketplace to sell.  Other than that I really have not had anything to post.  However, the other day, someone DID in fact log onto my Instagram account from Russia.

IMG_3360.jpeg

From Russia with love. 

14 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

What am I missing? :popcorn:

We don't know what we are talking about and anything he says should be slabbed, should be slabbed and if you disagree with him, come fight him in a parking lot in Merced, California. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

We don't know what we are talking about and anything he says should be slabbed, should be slabbed and if you disagree with him, come fight him in a parking lot in Merced, California. 

Him in the parking lot warming up. 200_d.gif.a20d5d29583c2045798884e5784abbe9.gif

3 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

That's very high level. It's "grading" from 1000 feet. Once you get into the weeds and start analyzing books closely, it's different and that level of detail is not comprehensively published by CGC. Only CGC employees know those details. You can get a glimmer of it from grader's notes but that's about it. 

(worship)