• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I buy ?

8 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kolis2234 said:

Hey guys, should I buy Tales of the Teen Titans 44 and Crisis on Infinite Earths 12 ? Is it worth it ? Thanks

ask yourself questions questions.

Do you personally like the books?

Is the price worth it to you?

if the answers to both questions are yes, then buy them.

1 hour ago, SOTIcollector said:

ask yourself questions questions.

Do you personally like the books?

Is the price worth it to you?

if the answers to both questions are yes, then buy them.

I personally like them. Do you know what is good price for these in slabs. I found some for like 60 and 90 dolars. Is it good price for these or should I look somewhere else ?

Edited by Kolis2234

47 minutes ago, Kolis2234 said:

I personally like them. Do you know what is good price for these in slabs. I found some for like 60 and 90 dolars. Is it good price for these or should I look somewhere else ?

That's really subjective, all in what YOU want to spend. Also depends on the grades, higher grade almost always equals higher price.

Search completed listings on Ebay to get an idea of what they're going for recently then you should be able to determine whether or not you've found a "good" price.

2 hours ago, Fisionbomb said:

That's really subjective, all in what YOU want to spend. Also depends on the grades, higher grade almost always equals higher price.

Search completed listings on Ebay to get an idea of what they're going for recently then you should be able to determine whether or not you've found a "good" price.

Ok, thank you :D