• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you rather.
2 2

54 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, kav said:

If the man isnt happy, the woman can still be happy.  If the woman isnt happy-nobody's happy.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way to make a woman truly happy; what it will take to accomplish that labor of Hercules, is to do something that will make you very unhappy. And how unhappy you make yourself in the process of making a woman happy is inversely proportionate to how happy you make her! 

That's my theory of inversely proportionate unhappiness. I stumbled upon this by accident. I was in a place that made me so unhappy and aggravated that I couldn't unclench my butt cheeks or lessen the Charlie Horses in my calves from squeezing so hard in utter contempt for the situation I allowed myself to be thrust into for her sake. I looked at her face, and conversely, she was having the time of her life, a look of pure unbridled enjoyment. That's when I formulated my equation, Me + unhappy + wife = happy. 

6 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I've come to the conclusion that the only way to make a woman truly happy; what it will take to accomplish that labor of Hercules, is to do something that will make you very unhappy. And how unhappy you make yourself in the process of making a woman happy is inversely proportionate to how happy you make her! 

That's my theory of inversely proportionate unhappiness. I stumbled upon this by accident. I was in a place that made me so unhappy and aggravated that I couldn't unclench my butt cheeks or lessen the Charlie Horses in my calves from squeezing so hard in utter contempt for the situation I allowed myself to be thrust into for her sake. I looked at her face, and conversely, she was having the time of her life, a look of pure unbridled enjoyment. That's when I formulated my equation, Me + unhappy + wife = happy. 

No it isnt that dismal-women are the gatekeepers of happiness.  Keep them happy.  All it requires is ALWAYS pay attention to them.  Thats it.

7 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Ps she made you take her to the ballet, didnt she?

Just now, kav said:

No it isnt that dismal-women are the gatekeepers of happiness.  Keep them happy.  All it requires is ALWAYS pay attention to them.  Thats it.

I don't know. From my experience, those all too fleeting, scant elicited moments of a woman's happiness, sometimes measurable only in Planck time, are very rare.. 

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I don't know. From my experience, those all too fleeting, scant elicited moments of a woman's happiness, sometimes measurable only in Planck time, are very rare.. 

then youre not LISTENING!!!  
women can tell when you pretend to lissen.   You have toactually LISSEN!

I can recommend no guidelines to getting along with a woman. Get along with a person.

My wife is like no one I've met before, and few "rules" apply. But start with Trust (only honest communication will do) and Mutual Respect. 

23 hours ago, kav said:

Wutever you do if a woman is telling you her complaints DO NOT offer advice!  :makepoint:
They DO NOT want advice you numbskulls they just want you to LISTEN!
Learned that the hard way.
Acceptable responses are "omg"  "thats awful"  "I cant believe it".
The End.

I prefer to give advice, condescendingly, and then tell her to calm down.

6 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

I prefer to give advice, condescendingly, and then tell her to calm down.

Angry Face GIF by Josh Rigling - Find & Share on GIPHY