• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just made a post asking questions and why is every one calling me Dylan (wtf is he?)
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I just asked something which seemed off... P.S if someone thinks I am dylan or something, I can come on a video call or something .. likee wtfff. I am not active on boards I observed something thought I should asked some off the fellow comic books people if I should do business with them of not and they started accusing me. 

The suspicion might’ve came from the fact that you targeted Nerdy Girl and took an immediate deep dive into the sales data. Which in all honesty, I think was pretty weird considering you said you were new to the hobby.

Edited by Terry_JSA

On 8/5/2021 at 7:04 PM, JasonTodd69 said:

@Terry_JSA i have been in the comic book business i look at sales to because of the online thingie but i left it because of my studies and all. rule no. 1 at online buying is sales checking? no? like its pretty basic.

What you just said does not add up.

70C70BE1-C418-4D00-9523-A8D5B12C8D90.jpeg

Edited by Terry_JSA