• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS suspends shipping to Australia

16 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 8:28 PM, JollyComics said:

Remember New Zealand has NO Covid cases for a while until three got COVID cases. They shut it down. Australia decided to follow the neighbor.

A friend of mine said they just came out of stage 1 and are now in stage 2 lockdown

On 9/7/2021 at 1:16 PM, fastballspecial said:

USPS suspends shipping to Australia

Can't blame them......the kangaroo gangs have gotten out of control. :frown:

Kangaroo.jpg.56370f5c310c6e03d7c5a238e19573d1.jpg

The worst one is a group of troubled youths called the Gangaroos. 

They go all over the country Kang Banging and stuffing stolen loot into their pouches. 

The cops are having a hard time identifying any of them......................because they're all named Joey. :boo:

On 9/8/2021 at 12:55 PM, Dr. Dank said:

A friend of mine said they just came out of stage 1 and are now in stage 2 lockdown

We are the most locked down major city on the planet.

We are approaching 9 months out of the last 12.

With a whole 225 cases today....

Police and ADF (army) enforced curfew 9pm - 5am

No travel of more than 5kms (unless working or going to medical appt)

2 hrs for exercise

Masks mandatory outdoors

1 DESIGNATED visitor (nobody else - just the same person)

We are sheep - and given away all freedom on the word of one man - Daniel 'dictator' Andrew - state premier.

All gyms, pubs, clubs, hair salons, restaurant, cinemas and sporting venues - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

People are broke, businesses are failing all over the joint, self harm and teenage suicides at record high levels

Oh - and beaches are closed unless only 2 of you go - mearing masks and living within 5kms of the beach......

What a compliant, pathetic bunch we are here in Melbourne - all civil liberties, so hard won, and so easily discarded.

I'm double vaccinated, and get no extra benefit at all.

I, and many others, have simply given up any hope of this ending.

On 9/7/2021 at 11:48 PM, Beige said:

We are the most locked down major city on the planet.

We are approaching 9 months out of the last 12.

With a whole 225 cases today....

Police and ADF (army) enforced curfew 9pm - 5am

No travel of more than 5kms (unless working or going to medical appt)

2 hrs for exercise

Masks mandatory outdoors

1 DESIGNATED visitor (nobody else - just the same person)

We are sheep - and given away all freedom on the word of one man - Daniel 'dictator' Andrew - state premier.

All gyms, pubs, clubs, hair salons, restaurant, cinemas and sporting venues - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

People are broke, businesses are failing all over the joint, self harm and teenage suicides at record high levels

Oh - and beaches are closed unless only 2 of you go - mearing masks and living within 5kms of the beach......

What a compliant, pathetic bunch we are here in Melbourne - all civil liberties, so hard won, and so easily discarded.

I'm double vaccinated, and get no extra benefit at all.

I, and many others, have simply given up any hope of this ending.

What I've learned is that a 6 month hard lockdown would have eradicated this entirely, but because people can't stick to hard measures, it's being dragged on.

We are back to wearing chin diapers yet again here and personally, I'm sick of it. I wear my mask, but understand there is ultimately no point.

Anyone who fears government control is mentally hilarious to me, because they've done nothing except screw this situation up royally and cemented the fact they are just as, if not more, incompetent as anyone else.

Well, this is annoying. But we've been lucky up here in Queensland, so I can't complain.