• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Cover to something. 

36F23C54-077A-43F1-8292-68E8504940AA.jpeg

Post in the turtle thread if you truly not sure which issue or book, I'd be curious, that was slash turtle right? I vaguely remember him being very popular in the cartoon! :x 

9 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol thanks! I did honestly look for it but wasn't familiar enough with it, bit of eerie or ominous but cool character (thumbsu

Hey i got one that might jolt a smile,a french artist near montreal did a wonderful comics of tmnt where because turtle live long live we got to see them in the future at the last years of their lives,i liked it and loved the cover so i bought it cheap,he had the whole comics in oa but chose the cover it wss the end of the convention and could not buy more than the cover(for me it was his best piece anyway)

41-1.png

20210522_074202.jpg

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

Hey i got one that might jolt a smile,a french artist near montreal did a wonderful comics of tmnt where because turtle live long live we got to see them in the future at the last years of their lives,i liked it and loved the cover so i bought it cheap,he had the whole comics in oa but chose the cover it wss the end of the convention and could not buy more than the cover(for me it was his best piece anyway)

41-1.png

20210522_074202.jpg

Its fun because the comics zoom on it now you can see a bit more of the art

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

41-1.png

20210522_074202.jpg

Impressive! And smart getting a cover out of all the pages :)