• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Found a Case of 20 NM Action Comics #1's...............

110 posts in this topic

I'd get one graded and sell it at auction.

Then I'd get another another one graded. Unless they start to grade higher the prices are going to come down but it's still going to be hundreds of thousand of dollars.

I would definitely keep the find private, though I'd certainly document it to my satisfaction because as soon as you put one out for auction someone is going to claim it's their long lost issue that someone stole from them.

This is easy, get the 4th best one slabbed. Auction it for charity and advertise that you have one better. Then slab the third best and watch how many millions it pulls at auction. Take that money to purchase all the comics you ever wanted. Then get the second best graded and put up for sale for some outrageous amount...once it sells, which it will invest the money and live off the profits.

Keep the best for yourself and donate 2 to museums for tax right offs.

That leaves 14 left in then vault to leave to an undisclosed heir. (this will keep the sexy gold diggers on you throughout your goldem years)

I would be afraid that the rest of my life is nothing but a dream, and when I'm in my death bed holding these gems and I peacefully die... my :censored:ing alarm clock will go off and I'll have to get ready for another 12 hour shift. I just know it! :mad: