• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

:o(worship) So you were the lucky person that snagged this one from the sweetest boardie out there??!!!!!!! Well done my friend well done!!!!!!

Storms? hm

dudes pretty cool too from what I hear but no...sweet as in heart...possibly made of Gold(en age comic books) :gossip:

These two make a nice pair:

Fantastic21.jpg

On this one he's thinking "gee, a flaming skull furnace over in the corner would really tie the room together..."

lol

then for the 22 he says, "screw the decor, I'll just become the furnace to save space!!" :eek:

Awesome pairing W!!! I'm trying in my head to count the different copies of 22 I've seen that I know exist and I still haven't surpassed 7 or so

These two make a nice pair:

Fantastic21.jpg

On this one he's thinking "gee, a flaming skull furnace over in the corner would really tie the room together..."

lol

then for the 22 he says, "screw the decor, I'll just become the furnace to save space!!" :eek:

Awesome pairing W!!! I'm trying in my head to count the different copies of 22 I've seen that I know exist and I still haven't surpassed 7 or so

Does anyone know who has the Church copy? hm

Here's an unusual Blue Beetle. It is #46. The last issue before Kamen took over and it turned into a gritty crime book. Great bondage cover on this one. Only one I think I have ever seen.

combluebeetle46_zpsjccxjcxw.jpg

New one on me RM! Sweet! :applause:

Here's an unusual Blue Beetle. It is #46. The last issue before Kamen took over and it turned into a gritty crime book. Great bondage cover on this one. Only one I think I have ever seen.

combluebeetle46_zpsjccxjcxw.jpg

New one on me RM! Sweet! :applause:

Awesome stuff RM!! (thumbs u