• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2017 at 5:48 PM, comicquant said:

Picked this up today at the Indy Con!  I've never had a #46 in my collection so very happy with the find.

Beautiful books JP!  Congrats on the new acquisition as well! You've got a great eye for those raws. Gorgeous eye appeal :applause:

14 hours ago, ickwinzs said:

got 2 new books this week but I am only going to keep one of them, the other I will try to sell, can you guess which one I am keeping?

001.jpg

asm31 001.jpg

Some more tightly graded Spidey's! Love the colors on those issues :headbang:

This came in the mail today, Took me forever to find a copy I was happy with. Note the centering and the even white spacing at the top and bottom of the book on the logos, they are usually cut off at the top and bottom resulting in a uneven trim job. This one came off the press perfect :)  

ASM298-9.8.jpg

On 4/22/2017 at 9:37 PM, Drummy said:

Kevin --

That is a sharp, sharp copy of a tricky book in 9.8, at least with regard to eye appeal.  Congrats!

Dan

Thanks Dan, I wanted that book to be totally perfect for some reason. I do see a lot of them cut off the top or bottom like a lot of bronze/copper books, or it's off centered. Picked this up on sale for just a little over $200, Once I saw BINs being hit for $300, I figured it was time to pull the trigger. One less ASM to get to complete my ASM 200-328 run all in 9.8 :) 

11 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

17 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Got these raw last Sunday, not bad:

lNS3UL1.jpg

Sweet. 

I'll say. Almost every major and minor Marvel keys plus a few other sweet issues and keys, to boot.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:59 AM, ickwinzs said:

No I can say thats not a bad day at the office

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:05 AM, aardvark88 said:

Got these raw last Sunday, not bad:

lNS3UL1.jpg

Wow.  Fantastic score.