• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,116 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2017 at 5:23 AM, romanheart said:

(thumbsu Thanks

It's nothing but crickets in this thread or maybe just the boards in general these days.

Ever since the Boards got the facelift, this thread just lost so much steam. 

Grateful that you and Rob keep the DD love going! (I miss Justin:(

Edited by Icculus308win
the

I enjoy this thread and taking part in it, but don’t always contribute much since I don’t necessarily have scans and also because many of mine aren’t high grade. Here’s one I pulled out this morning to keep things rolling:>

DD56.jpg

On 9/17/2017 at 9:26 PM, Ghost Town said:

I'm trying to figure out why the facelift seemed to have such a negative effect on the boards.

I'm definitely not a fan of the new look. And I've cut back on my presence around here too and I'm not sure why.

But here's an attempt to breathe some more life into the thread:

29897783343_392a2041e6_b.jpg

29897781913_0acfbe9978_b.jpg

29897782733_26e663d17a_b.jpg

Awesome Books!!!

On 9/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Ghost Town said:

I'm trying to figure out why the facelift seemed to have such a negative effect on the boards.

I'm definitely not a fan of the new look. And I've cut back on my presence around here too and I'm not sure why.

But here's an attempt to breathe some more life into the thread:

29897783343_392a2041e6_b.jpg

29897781913_0acfbe9978_b.jpg

29897782733_26e663d17a_b.jpg

All of these are awesome, but that #7 is breathtaking!!

On 9/20/2017 at 10:53 AM, Pontoon said:

I enjoy this thread and taking part in it, but don’t always contribute much since I don’t necessarily have scans and also because many of mine aren’t high grade. Here’s one I pulled out this morning to keep things rolling:>

DD56.jpg

I'd say that is an extremely purdy HG copy!

Love that cover

On 9/14/2017 at 9:47 AM, rob_react said:

I still have a few books I'd like to get in 9.4 (up from 9.2)

I'm also trying to finish the run up to 282 and v2 to the end of Bendis' run. Those aren't exactly Silver Age but some of them are interesting. I might start to share those occasionally. 

Rob, I’ve got all the bendis run (raw).  PM me what you need and we can work something out.  I need to downsize anyway.

2 hours ago, rob_react said:

FINALLY LISTED.  The JOHN G. FANTUCCHIO PEDIGREE Daredevils are finally up. They're pretty sweet. 

Only one book I need to upgrade actually represents and upgrade for me :frustrated:

Thanks for the heads up, Rob! The #86 is still a very uncooperative book.

1 hour ago, chrisco37 said:

Rob, I’ve got all the bendis run (raw).  PM me what you need and we can work something out.  I need to downsize anyway.

ooh, those aren't the upgrades I'm looking for, but I'd love to fill in my Bendis run :takeit:

Ok, I jumped on the DD7 bandwagon with this beautiful 8.5 with white pages. Honestly presents nicer to me, at least from the front cover. Happy to just own it though because it is one of my favorite covers. Just beautiful rich and dark colors as others have mentioned.

s-l1600-1.jpg

3 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Ok, I jumped on the DD7 bandwagon with this beautiful 8.5 with white pages. Honestly presents nicer to me, at least from the front cover. Happy to just own it though because it is one of my favorite covers. Just beautiful rich and dark colors as others have mentioned.

s-l1600-1.jpg

May be the nicest copy I’ve seen! So hard to find nicely wrapped and with white pages and you have both!!  I can only hope I own a copy as nice as this one some day. Congrats!!!