• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

I decided to slab my Vampi #1.  Want to be sure to keep in as nice a condition as possible.  Just got it back and got what I expected as far as the grade.  White pages too!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761606993655_Vampirella1FC.thumb.jpg.3b15b6c00dd3894b5ac00f16a273bc7f.jpg

I also got my TMNT #1 slabbed.  It is a 2nd print and not exactly a magazine.  But it is magazine sized!  I will be selling this to help make up for all my crazy purchases over the last year.

1265629249_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles12ndFC.thumb.jpg.ffae615293824b077ea1821c8fb4729d.jpg

Thems purty for sure.🥰

16 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Never saw these before.

I have multiples of both the US versions and the British editions.  Pretty cool.  (thumbsu

26 minutes ago, wombat said:

I got lucky and saw this one pop up for $8. I am not paying $40 per book.   :sumo:

If you're not choosy about condition, you should be able to snap up bargains to complete the run.  I seem to remember that #3 and #5 were a little tougher than the others.

2 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

If you're not choosy about condition, you should be able to snap up bargains to complete the run.  I seem to remember that #3 and #5 were a little tougher than the others.

I'll keep my eye out. Like most things if you are patient you can find a good deal.