• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

This book just arrived today. Although it is the artist's 4th Vampirella cover (13, 16 & Die!namite1....that I know of). This, imo is the hottest cover yet and my favorite of all Vampi comic covers (Mags not inc.)

VAMPIRELLA #17

NEW YEARS (VIRGIN VARIANT) COVER by KYUYONG EOM

20210216_223629.jpg

Edited by The Man Without Beer

18 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I love the Frazetta covers... this one is in sharp condition too.... I think a keeper. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

h5NUVPq.jpg

This was one of the first Vampirellas that I bought when I decided to lockdown a high grade set.  I got it from @The Lions Den many, many years ago.  Still one of my favorites!  Great book with an awesome cover, Jimbo!  (thumbsu

10 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

This was one of the first Vampirellas that I bought when I decided to lockdown a high grade set.  I got it from @The Lions Den many, many years ago.  Still one of my favorites!  Great book with an awesome cover, Jimbo!  (thumbsu

One of my favs as well.😎

15 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

:foryou:

This cover gave me a whole new outlook on the feminine form...